Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best Liquid/Pigmented Eyeshadows?

I am 40 now, and noticed not only do I have droopy eyelids, but they’re extremely textured. Anyway this is my first cut crease attempt with Huda Matte and Metal Shadow Liquid. I tried cut creases with other palettes that were powder but by the time I put on another layer of concealer and tried to pack on the powder on my lids.... a mess. Lol. I even cleaned up the lid just to put a ‘fresh’ concealer and translucent powder set, did not help. So, I think liquid or even cream may be the way for me til I tighten up these lids. I’m also super new to eyeshadows and was wondering who has the best liquid palette 🎨....?

Re: Best Liquid/Pigmented Eyeshadows?

Hi @theeprettygreek,

This look is amazing! Your shadow looks great. I recommend trying the STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. I have found they are very pigmented and do not crease. 

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Re: Best Liquid/Pigmented Eyeshadows?

Thank you so much, my husband adores my eyes and I want to start “dressing” them up for him. He loved it! I can’t wait to try this out this weekend! ❤️❤️

Re: RE: Re: Best Liquid/Pigmented Eyeshadows?

I love the idea of dressing up your eyes! I dress up my eyes with shimmery shades all over the lid. I love PMG shades for really highlighting my eyes. <333

i like those stila sticks. they are super pigmented and stay on the eye. 

Thanks will try on this weekend!

I make my own liquid eye shadow using the Makeup Forever Aqua seal mixing medium. It's a tiny bit time consuming but I think it's worth it in the long run. I scrape off some of the pressed shadow onto a mixing palette using a clean mascara wand. Then I use one drop of the Aqua seal and mix the powder and the liquid together. That eye shadow won't move until you make it. It makes it waterproof so when you go to remove it you do have to use a remover for waterproof makeup. I heard you can use it over eye shadow but it hasn't worked for me that way. 

Thanks for the tip, I just bought the Morphe 3503 palette and was wondering if I would still be able to use it!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
testing