Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

Iโ€™m looking for a good quality pencil eyeliner for my water line, Iโ€™m trouble finding one that doesnโ€™t transfer and give you raccoon eyes by the end of my shift. Help!

RE: Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

I know you asked for a pencil specifically but Iโ€™m going to plug Kat VonDโ€™s tattoo ink liner. Itโ€™s a felt tip but has amazing precision, doesnโ€™t feel like a โ€œliquidโ€ and does not transfer or smudge!

RE: Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

Mally Beauty cream liners. Not as precise as the thin gel liners because itโ€™s a bit bigger but it last all day on me. Marc Jacobs also smudge on me.

Re: Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

@Yaralie The best I tried is Ardency Inn eyeliners 

@Yaralie 

I've tried many eye pencils in my waterline, and sadly, none of them seem to work for me. The only thing that does work is Inglot Duraline. It's a mixing medium, and you mix it with a little eyeshadow (any brand, any color), and apply to your waterline. Sadly, it's not as quick and easy as a pencil, but it lasts ALL DAY for me. (Marc Jacobs gave me 30ish minutes for reference)

@RGbrown @Yaralie  just a little too.  If you wipe your waterline dry with a Q-Tip before applying your eyeliner it can help make it last longer cause it will be drying on a dry surface and not a wet oily one;)  you might want to try that and see if it helps you with what you already have. 

@heartsmyface 

I've gone so far as to dip a qtip in toner and clean my lash line, then dry it off. Duraline is still really the only thing that works for me on the waterline. ๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

I appreciate it, if nothing else works I will definitely try the Inglot thank you very much for the tip!!

Hi @Yaralie ,

I suggest MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyelinerand the LANCรดME - DRAMA LIQUI-PENCILโ„ข Longwear Eyeliner. They are very pigmented and do not smudge. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you Janean๐Ÿ’•I did buy the Lancรดme one, and itโ€™s perfect!

Thank you so much!! I will try the Lancรดme as Iโ€™ve already tried the Marc Jacobs one with no luck

@winkrain thank you! I usually put the eye shadow first on the bottom waterline then apply the eyeliner, but I will try your recommendation and do it the other way around, thanks for the tip!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

Do you set the eyeliner with eyeshadow afterwards?  I find I have to go over with eyeshadow to get gel eyeliner to stay.

Hi @Yaralie,

I have oily eyelids, so I have to be super careful about what eyeliners I use because they easily smudge. My holy grail is the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner. These do no smear or smudge on my oily eyelids.

For extra protection, use an eye primer underneath. I really love the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<333

Sadly, I had no luck with the Marc Jacobs eyeliner it bled, AND then it was really hard to wipe out the bleeding part at work. Itโ€™s funny it bled but then that part wouldnโ€™t come off so raccoon eyes all day. Thank you though, for taking the time to reply!

Re: RE: Re: Best EYE LINER pencil that does NOT SMUDGE?

Ooh I don't know if you're still looking but Revlon Colorstay eyeliners stay put and do not smudge or give you raccoon eyes. I know they're not a sephora product but they're a staple in my makeup bag because they are so effective. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing