cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Best ABH eye palette?

I’m looking into buying an ABH eyeshadow palette, but I’m not sure which one to get! I have hazel/brown eyes and the eyeshadow palettes I have now are Naked 2, 3, Heat, and TARTE Swamp Queen. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Best ABH eye palette?

My personal favorite ABH palette is Modern Renaissance just because there are so many looks you can get out of it! Soft Glam is also another one by ABH that I love because I love warm eyeshadow palettes. I would highly suggest buying one of those 2 just because they are both so good for everyday wear.

RE: Best ABH eye palette?

I have Modern Renaissance and Soft Glam. I love both, but I probably reach for Soft Glam more often. I did a look with Soft Glam this morning that took about 5 minutes (and used 4 shadows). I swear it blends itself.

Re: Best ABH eye palette?

@Anonymous Soft Glam is a warmer palette than Modern Renaissance overall, even though some of the shades overlap. Modern Ren has a lot of red/pink/fuschia which can clash if you have red or gold in your hair. Prism was the holiday 2017 palette so it's a lot of glitter (not shimmer) and brighter/editorial colors. The formula in Subculture is different from the others, but the shades are great if you can wear warmer muted tones and want some color variety.

Soft Glam would probably be your safest bet, but you might decide one of the others would be more fun.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing