cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Battle.

Colourpop cosmetics or kylie cosmetics? (Quality wise) 

Re: Battle.

Aren't they made in the same factory?

With both brands you'll find hits and misses. I don't think it's a brand quality; it's just a product quality inconsistency.

@Anonymous Oddly enough, they both feel the same to me. Neither formula is crazy pigmented like ABH MR, but they aren’t super sheer either. They’re both easy to work with. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Battle.

I’d say Kylie cosmetics has some of the easiest shadows to blend I’ve used! Comparable to colour pop and Makeup Forever! Pigmentation is good as well!
Anonymous Insider

I've never tried Kylie, but I've heard many times that her mattes are super drying (to that uncomfortable point everyone hates) and the velvets are better.

I really love colourpop, but in terms of liquid lipsticks, they're really hit or miss. I have some that are amazing and some that are super drying. I'd recommend reading the reviews before purchasing. The colors are always amazing though, and the lippie stix are awesome!

I have a lot of Lip kits, they are definitely better then color pop. But then I tried the bare minerals Matte glosses and all 20 lip kits just sit in a drawer now. I like the idea of trying a color out and returning if I don’t like it. Kylie doesn’t let you do that. I do like her lip pencils though and they work well with other Matte products. In all honesty after spending 500 on Kylie’s products over the years... I feel like it was such a waste. Right now bare minerals has a holiday mini kit for 25 and I recommend getting the color swag it’s seriously the best!!! You can get a mini for $10 online 💗💗💗 so easy to apply and smells like frosting, not sticky either.

Honestly I prefer Kylie’s. I’ve bought both and the quality of colourpop is not as good as Kylie’s... that my personal experience. Never buying colourpop again

Definitely Colourpop.

Colourpop and Kylie Cosmetics are from the same parent/incubator company (Seed Beauty). Kylie is more expensive because you are paying for the name.

Color pop. Kylie is basically over priced color pop.
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing