cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Battle of the Eyeliners!

Spoiler
What Is Your Favorite Eyeliner?

Which is the eyeliner you swear by, and could never live without? Liquid, gel, pencil, eyeshadow, liquid lipstick you stole from your sister, anything works! 

For me personally, I know this isn't like a "Sephora" product and it's not that well known either, BUT I love the Lakmé Insta Liner. Pretty sure it's only available online, unless you live in Asia. My mother used to use this religiously and now so do I. Its only like $7 and I buy it in bulk, just in case it ever gets discontinued. But I don't even need to buy in bulk because I feel like one bottle lasts FOREVER. Let me tell you something, I have tried Kat Von D, Stila, Elf, even thin sharpies (never again), but I ALWAYS come back to the Lakmé insta - liner. It's pigmented, the brush is thin so I always get a perfect wing and as a result, my eyeliner is the first thing people compliment me on. I know it advertises as "waterproof", but if you wear it in the shower or in a pool and then rub your face with a towel, it's going to come off. But, if you wear it to a hot yoga session or in the rain, it won't budge (I know, I was shocked too). This is an amazing product, and after discovering it, I've never used any other eyeliner ever again! 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing