Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Anyone else allergic to Naked Heat palette?

I absolutely LOVED this palette and was wearing it DAILY. The first time I put it on my eyes became puffy and itchy and swollen. I actually thought I was reacting to my new puppy! Has anyone else reacted this way??

Re: Anyone else allergic to Naked Heat palette?

I'm having the same problem.  I love the palette but it's making my eyes itch like crazy.  It's the same itchy feeling I get from mineral makeup and I know for me personally it comes from Bismuth Oxychloride.  Sure enough, it's used in this palette. I'm so sad.  

@CherryMoon325 sorry to hear that. Allergic reactions are miserable. Were you wearing more of the redder shades from the palette? Sometimes it can be the red dye that is used creating the allergic reaction/irritation.

I personally can't use some reds and even some purples that contain red. But, I am fine with others. It is always a toss up. I suspect it depends on what type or quantity of red dye they used. I typically wear a base before I apply any reds to help lessen direct contact with my lids.

If you google "red eyeshadow allergy" you can see if maybe this applies to you?

It may just be the red formulas and not the UD formula in general?

One of my pet peeves is when eyeshadow palettes have a red in it that on the packaging says not for eyes!  

I have of sensitivity to some makeup.  I'm sorry my friend!  Itchy eyes is never a good thing a after you've persecuted your look!!

I have this same problem.  Reds/pinks/purples sometimes give me an allergic reaction.  The absolute worst reaction I ever had was to an Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in a hot pink color.  It was so bad I wrote to them to tell them they needed to pull it from the shelf and I just got some inane response like "send us the liner back and we'll refund your money".  Which was not my point at all.  My point was when I put it on my eyes, it hurt like crazy within an hour.  😕

I had this reaction to the UD Vice lipstick formula.  I narrowed it down to the 7 ingredients that were in the Vice formula that were not in the Revolution formula.  Needless to say, I don't wear this lipstick!

RE: Anyone else allergic to Naked Heat palette?

I actually reacted to the UD full spectrum palette!! Ever since I've stayed away from urban decay eyeshadows

Re: RE: Anyone else allergic to Naked Heat palette?

@Mobomojo Ooo that's what I figured might happen to me and I had skipped the Full Spectrum. It's too bad that this is happening. Never had this issue with previous palettes but ever since the last Vice palette or so I have noticed problems!

Eeeee...sorry to hear.  I wonder what ingredient is doing this to you. 

RE: Anyone else allergic to Naked Heat palette?

You Too huh?
Conversation Stats
testing