Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Any good liquid eyeliner, that doesnโ€™t smudge?

Iโ€™m on the hunt for a new, good liquid eyeliner that will not smudge and is easy to apply. Please, help! I used to use the waterproof Stila, but I feel it not longer does the job (wing eyeliner) for me and I get so frustrated with it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I would appreciate all suggestions, thank you! Xo.

Re: Any good liquid eyeliner, that doesnโ€™t smudge?

I changed from Stila to Kat Von D Tattoo liner and like it much better.  Still, slides if I have a little bit of eye watering during allergy season.  I've not found a good waterproof one that doesn't leave a oily film on my contact lenses, so I stick with Kat and just reapply.

@carlyy17 I recommend trying the KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper I have found that this is so easy to use and does not move once it is applied. I hope this helps! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Hi @carlyy17 ,

I like the SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 01 Black Laceand the tarte Double Take Eyeliner BlackBoth are really pigmented and I didn't have any issues with smudging. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I have been loving the PAT McGRATH LABS PERMA PRECISION Liquid Eyeliner Xtreme Black

It is really easy to use and stays in place all day. 

RE: Any good liquid eyeliner, that doesnโ€™t smudge?

I love the Kat Von D and the Stila longwear. Sometimes I even like the Stila one more because I think itโ€™s more pigmented and lasts longer.

Hi @carlyy17,

I recommend giving the KAT VON DTattoo Liner a try! It's super long wearing and from my experience, doesn't smudge!

https://www.sephora.com/product/tattoo-liner-P245205

Always,

Danee

The tarte double sided one is great!!!

I can't vouch for it personally, but my sister swears by the MAC cosmetics brushstroke liner. She likes it better than Kat Von D and Benefit Roller Liner

My Kat Von D liquid liner does NOT budge unless I use a makeup wipe and/or micellar water, and itโ€™s my favourite for the application process! The tip just works wonderfully for my eye shape and shaky hands, and allows you to work slowly if you need to. Iโ€™ve had my current one for 2 years, and I do a thin wing probably 6 days a week.

Thats amazing! Thank you so much!!! I will deff give it a try๐Ÿค—
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing