Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Re: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Hey! I bought the brow wiz in light brown and I absolutely love it! My brows were thick prior to my purchase but I needed something to just define the shape and fill in the spaces. I would recommend the brow wiz 10/10! The spoolie is amazing at erasing unwanted marks and it is just so easy to manage. To be honest, with a little more product, you can totally achieve the "Instagram brows"

Staceyeralda wrote:

I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Chocolate and it looks natural but I am trying to achieve "Instagram brows". When I try it, it becomes too dark and thick. Please help, it looks natural or too much when I try to overdo it. My eyebrows are naturally thick but not too much.

This is similar to what they look like when i do themThis is similar to what they look like when i do themThese are the eyebrows i'm trying to getThese are the eyebrows i'm trying to get

Staceyeralda wrote:

I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Chocolate and it looks natural but I am trying to achieve "Instagram brows". When I try it, it becomes too dark and thick. Please help, it looks natural or too much when I try to overdo it. My eyebrows are naturally thick but not too much.

This is similar to what they look like when i do themThis is similar to what they look like when i do themThese are the eyebrows i'm trying to getThese are the eyebrows i'm trying to get

Anonymous Insider

RE: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

hey girl! i bought the brow wiz not too long ago & it makes my brows look so nice & so full. i wouldn't necessarily say that i have instagram brows when i fill them in but they definitely look fuller & more defined. highly recommend!!

I have this exact same problem

I have this exact same problem
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing