Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Abh modern renaissance or too faced sweet peach?

I would like to know witch one is the best for natural everyday looks.

RE: Abh modern renaissance or too faced sweet peach?

abh modern renaissance. i'm absolutely in LOVE with this palette. i use it daily and the pigment is insane it's probably the best palette i've bought and i'm buying their most recent one subculture tomorrow! hope this helped!

I'm obsessed and ❤️ both of them. If your budget allows do both. They are each fantastic in there own right.

Re: Abh modern renaissance or too faced sweet peach?

Modern Ren for sure. It's so much better than any Too Faced pallet I've ever had. It's way more pigmented, soft, blend-able, and longer lasting. Because of how pigmented it is though, it's easy to mess up if you don't know how to use it. It has a lot of color options for soft, every day looks. But it also has bolder colors that can be built up for something more intense as well. 

Probably the peach for natural looks. But the mr is definitely better formulated.

@annabelle31  You've gotten some good advice here - Both palettes are great for everyday looks, but they have very different colors and formulas.   I love the formula of ABH shadows so much, but I really love the colors in Sweet Peach - Buy both if you can! 😊

Ooo that's a difficult choice. Pigmentation and blendability wise I would say the MR palette. But the Too Faced is so pretty and I do use it because the shade range is quite nice! If you really had to pick at the moment, I suppose you would just grab the MR right now because you won't regret it one bit. If you are sensitive to scents, keep in mind that the Too Faced smells like peaches!! ABH is coming out with another palette- Subculture. You can look into that one too if you prefer different tones/shade variety than the MR 😃

@annabelle31 For natural everyday looks, definitely the Sweet Peach palette. While the shadows are not amazingly pigmented like the ones in MR, I find it easier to work with because of that reason. The shade selection is better too, unless you plan on getting a lot of use out of the magenta, red, and orange in the MR. 

@annabelle31 I have both and think the Modern Renaissance is superior in quality by a long shot. There is more patchiness and fallout in the Sweet Peach and it definitely isn't as blendable. I do still very much enjoy the Peach palette of course. The colors in it have a warm undertone when applied that is unlike others I have that look similar in the pan. But, if you only pick up one I'd say go for the MR. 

IM OBSESSED WITH THE MODERN RENAISSANCE PALLETE. you will not be disappointed

honestly i love both. I recently just bought the ABH MR p...

honestly i love both. I recently just bought the ABH MR palette and just started playing with it and holy pigment! I think you can do more looks with the peach palette, but the MR palette is just so gorgeous and way more pigmented.
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing