Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

ABH Modern Renaissance or Too Faced Sweet Peach palette?

I am looking for a good palette for everyday looks and i have heard really good reviews for both of these palettes and i was wondering witch one is the most worth it.

Re: ABH Modern Renaissance or Too Faced Sweet Peach palette?

I love the quality of the Peach palette. The shadows have great pigmentation and are very blendable. I've also never had any trouble using it for everyday looks. 

RE: ABH Modern Renaissance or Too Faced Sweet Peach palette?

ABH cuz you can get an everyday look and a glam look out of it. The sweet peach isn't for everyday

I have both and I prefer ABH way, way, way more. I feel like the quality of the shadows is much better in terms of pigmentation. However, I personally find it easier to use the peach palette for more 'daily' wear, whereas the ABH palette I prefer for darker more intense looks — more evening wear suitable (that's just me though). Considering they're different tones in terms of the colors they have in them, they're difficult to compare but I would any day recommend the Modern Renaissance palette over the Sweet Peach. 

definitely ABH
Anonymous Insider

ABH. I love the color scheme and I feel like you can create so many more looks. The Too Faced palette had a weird color scheme i feel like so it didn't work for me.
Anonymous Insider

ABH! Their products have better quality that brings better pigment, which means you can use less!

Definitely ABH! The quality is way better! 

Modern Renaissance is by farrrr better. I got it a while ago and it has great pigmentation beautiful colors and also for everyday wear! The peach one is good~ but the pigmentation just doesn't do it !

TF.Sweet Peach is great for cute quirky looks. Great palette but not your everyday palette. ABH offers a good mix of natural colors and bold colors that gives you more looks. With ABH you have use it to dress up or go to work.

they're two completely different color schemes but quality and formula goes to ABH. no doubt!!!! love my ABH mod ren palette. the smell of the peach palette gets annoying after a while! main reason why i love the ABH is because i LOVE warm tones. So for versatility the peach palette is a better option❤️

I have both palettes and I definitely prefer ABH Modern Renaissance palette. It's a lot more pigmented and I personally find myself making more different eyeshadow looks with the colors in this palette than the Sweet Peach one. 

ABH Renaissance... i have both and prefer it!

the ABH palette has better quality but the shadow colors...

the ABH palette has better quality but the shadow colors are very intense abd isn't much of ab every day palette unless you love strong reds and oranges every day. The Peach Palette is very neutral and peachy while still being warm and is very easy for every day use.

The ABH is def the way to go. Favourite palette.

I have the Sweet Peach and it is a very fun palette that offers many possible looks but many colors are not very good. I think the ABH shadows are all better quality
15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing