Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’ve been sporadic with posting, and trying to catch up on everyone’s amazing looks.  Still having issues commenting and posting.  I reloaded the app but it doesn’t seem to work with recent iPad upgrades or on my phone.  I’ve been using all my Fall palettes and single shadows relentlessly.  No-buy is hard but I’m amazed at how many shadows and palettes I own.  

40F411A2-A2A9-477A-8DDF-49F5C6D38DE4.jpeg

We love this look @2manyperfumes😍 This blending is gorgeeee

BTW, wanted to give you a little nudge to check your private messages when you get a chance. 😊 Hope to hear from you! 

Hi ladies ❤️ I hope I’ve partially solved my IT issues, thank you.  Miss everyone.  

Gorgeous tones & sparkling crease @2manyperfumes 

I definitely miss seeing you!! Gorgeous fall inspired look @2manyperfumes 

Gorgeous look! @2manyperfumes I also experienced problems loading with my phone; hope it manage to fix itself soon I miss seeing your gorgeous looks! 

Stunning fall look @2manyperfumes 😍❤️ For the longest time this app kept messing up on my phone too. It wouldn’t show a full response or let me delete a word in the middle of a post without popping the curser back to the end and just so many loading issues too. I hope it works out for you soon! This new update on the app is working better for my phone so far. 

Yes, this used to happen to me all the time! @NikkiDevine I am kinda happy with the new upgrade though 

Bummer that you are having so many issues with the app. Gorgeous fall look 😍

It will only let me post one pic ?  I used armed and dangerous by Jaclyn Hill and Stila liquid shimmer.

36BEF793-8661-4180-87E4-2BC6E493E9B2.jpeg

761ECCBB-D957-4E5E-B704-4BAC5FD13B3C.jpeg

 most of the products I have gotten on my ipsy boxes 📦 

@idanyd Oh, that Lovecraft palette!!!! Lovely cool tones, they are so pretty on you.

Marvelous tones you used!! @idanyd 

I hope my Ipsy bag is just as nice. 

I hope so too!! @ShanShanMa85 Mine was a bit of a disappointment because half of the products I added on didn't arrive in my box.  I contacted them and they're sending replacement items but still.

Beautiful look @idanyd !! And I loveee that bronzer trio the formula is soo nice 

Thank you so much! @NikkiDevine I like their blush trio as well! 🤗

Gorgeous lavender look 👏🏼😍

Thank you so much! @Estelamusic 🤗

33E1D417-6C00-49AA-A3C1-C5863ECEE8DE.jpeg

3F693C6C-D73D-4F8F-8B32-11DE51ABEED5.jpeg

Juvia’s Place and Natasha D. 

Stunning look @ShanShanMa85 ! I’ve been dying to try Juvias place for a long time now. That’s definitely gonna be my next haul! I wanna try the foundation so bad I heard is a gorgeous full coverage foundation and I’m not a full coverage kinda girl but i do love having one full coverage foundation for unforeseen events lol it used to be huda beauty’s but the perfume was just too much for my skin. Gorgeous look though your skin is so nice and I love that lip shade! 💕

31,952 Replies
testing