Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous looks!!!! @Estelamusic

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Estelamusic Lovely looks.  Enjoy your time away.

Here I used the makeup revolution ride or die palette and the Devinah Cosmetics black single called Karma (such an intense black! )

@idanyd

These shades are beautiful!

Gorgeous look, @idanyd!! 💗

Oh this is a nice colors!

Nice palettes, lovely colors @idanyd  and beautiful look, it makes your eyecolor stand out.

@idanyd beautiful colors!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!! @RAWRitsRED 😊

@idanyd Another lovely look.  Great colors

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊! @tjffc

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 32 & 33

33: My Sephora Collection Glitter Dress single needed repressing; of course I didn't use an eyedropper & so flooded it with alcohol! Saved it by adding some pure mica & scraping bits of a couple other shadows in; tried it here, total fail. Nice color, but has lost it's magic. mermaid eyes 83 001.JPG

Day 33: ELF Earth  & Ocean palette, & a hand-me-down Estee Lauder duo from my younger sister (I wanted that periwinkle blue!) and Hunter Green mascara 'cause I love that stuff.   Having admired @layzaanne's pics, I was trying for that one deceptively simple style where everything is concentrated at center of eye & fades at edges, so pretty. I don't have exactly the right eye shape for a perfect version, but I think I'll get the hang of it eventually, with practice. 

mermaid eyes 83 001.JPGmermaid eyes 83 019.JPGmermaid eyes 83 020.JPGelf pal pak 001.JPGmermaid eyes 83 021.JPG

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the first shadow, @heavyhedon, but i really like the blue sparkly look!! 💙

Thanks, @haleyvvvv . I guess every time we buy a glitter shadow we're taking the chance of having it shatter.

I like the color story and it looks great on you @heavyhedon

I like the color story and it looks great on you @heavyhedon

Re: I like the color story and it looks great on you @heavyhedon

TY, @2manyperfumes - I was resisting this palette based on past ELF shadow experiences, but kept seeing a YTBer with similar coloring rave about it, use it-- & I had to try it.

@heavyhedon That's a great repressing tip!  I flooded mine once too 😒

@RAWRitsRED Yeah, it's a learning process for me. Didn't think about how glitter absorbs less than matte powders, it's been a long time since I repressed anything sparkly. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The blue glittery eye look is gorgeous!! Too bad about the Sephora single @heavyhedon

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd . I'm thinking about getting a replacement for the original shade in-store sometime. 

Fabulous smoky glitter eye @heavyhedon 😍

31,965 Replies
testing