Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

E8DEF0C8-D73C-4FA9-8E93-3DD367C27CE6.jpeg

0C5BBB2D-EA77-4A38-9C59-8C1AACF90C1D.jpeg

D028570C-A5A1-444B-8983-58BAB818CE79.jpeg

8BF6EC15-1B4F-46F7-BC7E-F1F06A8C82AB.jpeg

Stunning!! 😍 @idanyd 

Thank you so much! @lmaster 😍

@idanyd  So pretty!

Thank you so much!!! @ather 

@idanyd Beautiful colors.  I love the red lip color.  It is a gorgeous red.  Which brand of lipstick are you wearing? Your eye palette collection is on point.  I can't even imagine how many are in your collection.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you so much!!! @tjffc 🤗 the lip shade is from the Too Faced Christmas Snuggles & Melted Kisses Liquid Lipstick Set and I LOVE THIS!!! Shades are comfortable, they have a scent and they have a slight taste to them.  They are matte and dry fairly quickly which is perfect if you are wearing a mask because they do not transfer (unless you are eating something).  I have wayyyyy to muchh lol 😅😅😅

Beautiful 💕 how do you like the new urban decay pallet?

Thank you so much! @Estelamusic I like it; the mattes are soft and even though there are like only 4 they go together so well with those marbled/metallic shades.  The metallic shades are soft and kinda foiled, so you have to pack it on.  Might be better to use with a finger but I used it with a dense small fluffy brush.  the brush it comes with the palette is good for the mattes but it doesn't pick up the shimmers that well.  You have to work with it but I liked it overall.  

@idanyd  What a pretty, dimensional eye look-- the texture is rich. Love that red lip with this look.

Thank you so much!! @heavyhedon 

Been sticking to one & done eyes mostly using the Sweater Weather mini palette from CD and the browns from Modern Renaissance; I was fighting a cold, so stopped wearing makeup part of the last couple weeks too. BUT after considering all the many eye palettes I wanted, chose CD's Latte 2 palette for my 23 anniversary gift (on Sept. 25th) from the hubster. It's so easy to use, though the one very glittery shade does have a bit of fallout. That's been my focus lately. +Loving all the awesome looks from everybody! Here's a few recent pics:

Warm tones from Modern Ren.Warm tones from Modern Ren.same look, different part of the roomsame look, different part of the roomChristen Dominique's Sweater WeatherChristen Dominique's Sweater WeatherSweater Weather & Mod, Ren., 2Sweater Weather & Mod, Ren., 2Super quick anniversary makeup, 1Super quick anniversary makeup, 1using all the browns, golds, sepia from ABH's  MRusing all the browns, golds, sepia from ABH's MRHot pink liner would spark this up!Hot pink liner would spark this up!Trying taupes from Mod, Ren as brow powder, tooTrying taupes from Mod, Ren as brow powder, too 

Pulling out Subculture next!

@heavyhedon  Happy anniversary!!!

Thanks @ather !

Awe Happy anniversary. Sometimes when I’m sick I play with eyeshadows  just to make me feel better too 😂❤️👏🏼

@Estelamusic Thanks, me too-- makeup makes the day!

All of your looks are so pretty!!! @heavyhedon Happy anniversary! hope you had a wonderful day! 

TY @idanyd, it was pretty decent considering we couldn't go anywhere; a nice night in.

These looks are all so pretty @heavyhedon happy anniversary 🥰

Aw, thank you @lmaster !

@heavyhedon Beautiful looks! happy Anniversary!

31,785 Replies
testing