Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @ather ❤️.  I was always pulling it up and I wanted a change.  I did it in stages though. Just below shoulder, then shoulder, then chin length until each time I was use to it.

@2manyperfumes  That’s such a smart idea!! I had super long hair and was putting it up all the time for work and was getting headaches and I asked my hairdresser to cut it and she cut it to my shoulders. She took over 9 inches off. I was in shock. But I’m more use to it now!! 

Thanks @ather ❤️, yes I was getting headaches and thinning hair where the knot was.  It’s a shocker at first lol.

So pretty @2manyperfumes 🙂 I love your long, brown hair! I love it even more short!

Thank you @DaneeBT ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Loving the burnt red lip color you have!! It goes well with the very earthy eye look and your blouse!! Everything ties together perfectly

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ The lippie was a rewards one from grande cosmetics.  It dries like a powder/blurred lip but lasts all day.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Decided to try the Tarte Sea Seaglass Liquid Shadows!

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@mariesanc21 I love purple. Your application is lovely!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow!! Stunning look @mariesanc21

@mariesanc21  Wow beautiful colours 

That purple is so beautiful @mariesanc21 💜💖, love your eye look.  Gorgeous 👏

This is such a pretty look on you! I love the soft purple shadow with the pink nude lip combo. <333

Wow, gorgeous @mariesanc21!!

Those colors are gorgeous!! @mariesanc21 

Today I tried the gold from the Riviera ABH palette and the same green underneath as yesterday from UD, covet liner.  So many ABH palettes but I really love the shades in this one.  The formula is great. 

81B1F6E4-7C36-4A01-8DDA-FDEDE45C98A2.jpeg6D2B8B97-4622-4BAF-9CA6-8B2C78A5E965.jpeg0D40E512-77B2-471D-A4D7-813D5076643C.jpeg56D25730-BD69-4264-925F-6A64172175EE.jpeg

@2manyperfumes The colors you select are always beautiful!

@2manyperfumes  Such a pretty look using that palette!!!

Thank you @ather ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Looks stunning!!!! Love that little palette

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️

32,013 Replies
testing