Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@haleyvvvv  Thank you, I am happy the combination of the two yellows came out like this.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Experimenting again with my new ND Safari, and it’s definitely not as easy to work with as my other palettes of hers. Tried working vertically today: Malia/Aya/Lotus on one eye for a very soft wash of a look, Fata Morgana/Thorn/Amhara on the other. I’m normally afraid of pink because of my rosacea, but this is a pretty, easy combo. I don’t think the other look was as successful; Fata Morgana didn’t blend seamlessly into the other colors as I moved onto the lid.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater  I really like the dark eye look. Makes your blue eyes stand out!

I like the soft pink too @tastelikewater 💖, that is a bummer that some of the shadows are difficult 

The soft pink look is so lovely, @tastelikewater!! I'm sorry some of the other shadows weren't blending well!!

@tastelikewater I really like that pink. That's good to know about it not blending well.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Played with some shades from melt and kvd to create this cool/warm contrasting look

@Estelamusic  Gorgeous!!!

I love this warm cool combination @Estelamusic 👏💖 very pretty.  I’m debating on that blush.  Lol I want it haaa but I love the shade fuego too and the ND blush palette.  My decision making weakens when it comes to makeup.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Oh man i didn’t get fuego flush but I’ve been pleasantly surprised by all the ones I did get. . I think you can’t go wrong with any of the colors honestly. They are all so pretty and flattering

This is absolutely stunning, @Estelamusic!! I love the orange-y shades on the lid and the cool mauve shades above. Amazing!!

That's really pretty! The gold is perfect @Estelamusic 

New week, new palette. FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow PaletteIMG_20200519_170633.jpg

Plus Visanti lip gloss in Super MomPlus Visanti lip gloss in Super Mom

@haleyvvvv  That palette has beautiful colours in it!!

Agreed, it is such a pretty palette, @ather!!

Congratulations @haleyvvvv ❤️😻 such a pretty palette and you look summery and shimmery.

Thank you, @2manyperfumes!! 🥰😊💖

Beautiful look! @haleyvvvv your hair is always so perfect

Thank you, @lmaster!! 🥰😍💖 I was having a great hair day yesterday, lol.

@haleyvvvv Very beautiful!

Thank you, @Samtian!!

32,002 Replies
testing