Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@haleyvvvv @They’re beautiful!  I love how they just meld into your skin.  I’m looking forward to them releasing more one day.  I love that they provide a perfect eye look without having to think about it. 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Kim888 So I spent some time using a palette I haven’t touched in ages!KVD beauty Lolita Palette $49.50 FYI-Love that I’m rocking my quarantine nails proudly!! Haha! I was craving something Smokey! I really love the ‘topper’ shades for added sparkle! Tagged all products on my profile

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ohhh Soo gorgeous!! @ElizaPRO 

@ElizaPRO   Your bone structure is to die for!  And omg what are you talking about? Your nails are still holding on strong!  😄 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@heartsmyface Awe! You made my day! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

Smoky gorgeousness @ElizaPRO 👏❤️, nails are fine you should see my hair.  I’ve called to see what kind of a waiting list on going to be on because I’m thinking it’s time for me to change my hair colour.  If there’s a second closer in the Fall I want to be able to do it myself. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes Thank you! These nails are barely hanging on! Haha! I love you blonde but honestly go with your gut! I feel like now is the time for change! ❤️

You slayed this eye look🖤🖤 @ElizaPRO

@MisssE Thank you💓💓💓

Warm tones and golds with melts burnish liner

Another beautiful look, beautiful lady.  I love this palette, trying out more shadows myself today from Mercury Retrograde.

😊 those melt liners are addictive for sure. Sooo good

Gorgeous look, @Estelamusic!! That liner is super pretty!!🤩

What a beautiful Palette @Estelamusic awesome look

20200608_150433~2.jpg

For so many reasons I'm glad I got this palette in a BoxyCharm rather than paying full price. From what I've tried, I like the mattes and shimmers, but don't love that the glitters need to be packed on with a finger.For so many reasons I'm glad I got this palette in a BoxyCharm rather than paying full price. From what I've tried, I like the mattes and shimmers, but don't love that the glitters need to be packed on with a finger.

Very pretty shades on you @haleyvvvv ❤️👍, I agree the right brush (trial and error) so you don’t have to use your fingers.  I spritz my brush sometimes just for the tricky glitters.

Thank you, @2manyperfumes!! 🥰 I think this one might just be a shade thats not the most usable. I tried it with a wet brush that I normally use, and tried again with two more brushes today. Its just a pretty shade thats annoying to apply, lol.

Beautiful looks! @haleyvvvv I really need to find a perfect brush that can pack on glitter,, I hate using my fingers,, but most times you have to

Thank you, @lmaster!! 🥰 I tried my normal packing brush and then tried it wet (which works for most products I've tried) but this one just needs a finger, unfortunately. But the yellow glitter was fine with my smaller brush, so its inconsistent with the formula.

@haleyvvvv I love that pop of gold in the corner! And your lipstick is so pretty. 

Thank you, @Samtian!! 💖 The lippie is a Steve Laurent liner and the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Very Victoria

31,785 Replies
testing