Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Omg, these are such gorgeous looks, @2manyperfumes!! I love the orange and greens in the first one, the orange really pops. Just stunning!!

Thank you so much @haleyvvvv ❤️ This palette is in my top best palettes after using it straight for a week.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful what is that reddish lippy you are wearing in the bottom pics?! Gorgeous 😍

Thank you @Estelamusic ❤️, it’s the bright orange KVD lipstick with a nude Smashbox lipgloss.  I think my lips make it look more red.  I wore a nude lipliner but I think my natural lip colour makes this orange lipstick appear more red.  

@2manyperfumes Beautiful looks! I really love that first one.

Thank you @Samtian ❤️

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

77- TF- Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Delectable + TF- Carmalized, Puree.

I've already done my running around today so I decided to finish off the palette. Overall this was a major winner, and it is currently and has been my favorite. Up next the random generator selected one of my old Maybelline Quads, so I think I'm going to do them all next. I was really liking the Bless her heart and delectable look until I added tempting and that messed it up.

TF 6.jpgTF 7.jpgTF Sweet Peach After.jpg

Cute palette @Samtian the too faced peach collection is amazing imo

@lmaster I agree!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love these shades on you😍@Samtian

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@MisssE Thank you!

These are gorgeous shades, @Samtian!! Glad most of them worked so well!! 

@haleyvvvv Thank you, me too!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

These are very rich and look beautiful on you @Samtian. Sheen that is beautiful

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes Thank you I love them!

I haven't worn eye makeup in a long time, but I had to try the URBAN DECAY - Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palettefor a review (I received free from influenster), so I thought I'd share the look I came up with - not terribly creative, but I was happy with it. 

(Yes, this is my real hair. I don't think I ever posted a photo of it with it natural. I'm transitioning after 20 years of straightening!)

Photo UD.jpg

Your HAIR is BEAUTIFUL!!! @Cyncynn 

@lmaster Thank you so much ❤️

Very high praise coming from you!!!

@Cyncynn awwwww 😊 so sweet 😘 but seriously,, I love it!!

Beautiful look, @Cyncynn!! So great you got to test the palette. How is the holographic shade?

@haleyvvvv It's beautiful! I didn't realize it was a transformer shade. It is super pigmented, buttery and beautiful on its own. I used it on my inner corner. It looks blue in the pan, but on my skin it looked more like a pale green with gold flecks.

Since learning it was a transformer shade I've applied on top of the two darkest shades and loved the combo. The 'basic' dark brown turns into a beautiful green brown and the purple gets a blue-is hue. 

I own Mercury Retrograde and I honestly can easily recreate a lot of the MR looks with this palette. Blending is much easier with the UD one as well.

32,002 Replies
testing