Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: thank you @Sunnysmom 💓 I'm enjoying the short hair and I...

Yes I bet it is @2manyperfumes . I should grow mine a bit longer on one side I think and I could do more too. My glasses kind of mess it up. 🤣 I have tried some Kevin M but I can’t recall what. I think shampoo and conditioner only. I’ll look for the mist! I love Phyto volumizer and N. 4 also. The Prep vitamin spray, shamp,cond, and volumizer really nice. I need to try Olaplex! 

There’s an oil free volumizer by Kevin Murphy that is really good @Sunnysmom  it smells fresh.  Sephora was wonder and gifted the bonding oil by Olaplex and my daughter repurchased it.  She snaps photos of everything I get gifted lol and shares with her friends.  Plus uses everything too and gives me feedback.  She did buy some new items that were clean but noooo they weren’t good on our hair.  She said everything I bought like Verb, IGK and Breogeo were excellent.  Living proof and a Olaplex were the best 👍

Thanks @2manyperfumes , great suggestions! I have used some Living Proof and don’t recall much other than it may have been a bit to heavy for my thick but fine hair. I will revisit and also KM! And Olaplex is now in my cart! 😘 Do you also like their shampoo? 

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous look, @2manyperfumes!! The orange is lovely!! And your hair looks amazing!! I'm sorry to hear about your phone and the car door (I hope you're okay!).

thank you @haleyvvv we have had some severe weather and i...

thank you @haleyvvv we have had some severe weather and in my hurry to not soak the car and myself I closed the door a little to quickly lol thud ouch. I picked up the galaxy 7 not sure. its an upgrade 👌

@2manyperfumes Oh man that's rough. What phone did you get? These colors looks so pretty.

thank you @samtian its been a slice thus week lol I think...

thank you @Samtian its been a slice thus week lol I think its a galaxy 7 or 6.1 I honestly am terrible with all the upgrades but its a learning curve for me

@2manyperfumes  Loving this orange 🍊 

thank you @ather ❤

thank you @ather

@2manyperfumes Love the orange.

@2manyperfumes , what a week! Sorry about your tech woes & all; when I was growing up, we didn't even always have a TV, and now I'm expected to learn new OS every other year? Anyway, pretty fiery look, however quickly done. 

thank you @heavyhedon ❤ its nuts my brains are spinning t...

thank you @heavyhedon ❤ its nuts my brains are spinning trying to learn and adapt to so much technology

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Looks like we were both feeling those summer orange vibes. 🧡 I hate feeling rushed with my eye makeup so I feel you 😂 still looks gorgeous 😍🧡

thank you @estelamusic ❤ yes I've been digging into vibra...

thank you @Estelamusic ❤ yes I've been digging into vibrant almost neon shades and orange is a fave - I hate being rushed period except when I'm almost finished work lol but definitely when I don't have time for blending or eyeliner lol

@2manyperfumes I’m sorry to hear about your week, but your face is gorgeous! The orange tones are absolutely perfect. Well done getting this look flawless while under pressure! We’ve all been there🧡

thank you @MisssE 💓 thankfully it stayed put all day and...

thank you @MisssE 💓 thankfully it stayed put all day and didn't crease up - I usually get up early so that I'm not rushed but I slept in accidentally 😅

This look is fantastic @2manyperfumes 

thank you @Imaster 💓

thank you @Imaster 💓

Mothership VI

Gorgeous bronze look!!! @Estelamusic

Beautiful look, @Estelamusic!! 🤩

31,952 Replies
testing