Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@heartsmyface  Oh no! 😥 mine have been bad lately too. And I’ve gotten some cold 2 weeks ago and it went away and it’s back again. 

@ather  aw imm sorry to hear.  The colds people are getting these days are really taking hold on them.  My son has been fighting a cold for a month!   He’s just getting over it but I also thought that last week. 

@heartsmyface  crazy. I had it almost 3 weeks. And I thought I was getting better but it’s gotten bad again. I hope your son is feeling better soon!

Happy Friday lovelies! 💕💕

A few looks from this week

1000016148.jpg

☝️

PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Zesty Bestie 

👇

Natasha Denona I Need a Nude Eyeshadow Palette 

Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint 491 Natural Rosewood 

1000016232.jpg

I can't believe the sale is finally here! Happy shopping everyone 🛍️🥳 

@CynthieLu, Natural Rosewood is one of Dior's prettiest lip tints

@CynthieLu  Great look!!! Yay for the sale! 

I knoooo. It is so exciting. Omg I hauled pretty hard NGL

@ather 🤗🙈 Was everything you wanted in stock? I hope you got some good goodies. 😉 🛍

@CynthieLu  I’ve put in 2 orders already. Oops. 😬 mostly just restocking tho. Have you? 

I'm trying to behave @ather so I put in my one order. We'll see if I can stay strong. There's always a first time for everything. Lol. 🤗

I am trying to do reasonable restocks too, with a few treats for fun.  I think it's a solid approach. 🛍

@CynthieLu  I think it’s a great approach!! I need to start to slow down tho! I’ve been going a bit overboard with spending this week. Not just with the sale. 

I've been there before. There's a lot of temptations out there. @ather 💸💸 it's hard to resist. I placed 3 orders recently with different places, I can't cave anymore. I need to make myself behave 🫣

@CynthieLu  You’ve got this!! We need to check out the low/no buy thread!! 🤣

@CynthieLu  Hey pretty girl!  You’re just glowing!!! 

Thank you sweet lady! 🙏🙏

I didn't tag my glow givers @heartsmyface top photos was the Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster and the below was a fair amount of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL 😉😉 

@CynthieLu  Oh hush I used to love that mist and I gigot about it when I used it up!!!  Now’s to time to restock while it’s on sale and on my mind!!   I was eyelinf the Dior.  Do you think it’s worth it?  

I splurged on Star Filter during the points multiplier, it was enough to get me to put a few things into my cart I'd been really meaning to try. I do like those points ,🤗 @heartsmyface 

I usually wear a lot of Glow Recipie like the Plum Moisturizer, with either Tlthe Mist or the Dew Drops. They give me a good glow. I tried Star Filter and I immediately did think I could get a glow more affordably with GR.

But you literally need like a single tiny pump of the D'ior, this bottle will last me forever. It sits heavier on the skin than my GR products.

But in my photos Dior just *glows*. I feel pretty glowy wearing it to. 😎 It's next level to anything I currently own or have tried. ( But I really haven't tried it used that much of what's out there tbh)  

At the end of the day I didn't need it, but I'm happy to have it to play with. 

You look so Lovely!!!!😍 @CynthieLu 

Thank you thank you! 🌠🙏 @idanyd 

Ouhhhh glowy skin!! @CynthieLu love it!! My order is in!!

Omg mee too, and nothing was already OOS 🙌 I feel so lucky.

It felt sooo good to finally empty my shopping cart. 

@lmaster I hope everything you wanted was still in stock for you. 🤞

Yes it was!! 🙌🎉 @CynthieLu I did some haulin 🤣

32,004 Replies
testing