Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

TY @idanyd ! I wish the intensity showed up better. It's a great shade, Silk, and I completely understand why people are devoted to ND's formula. 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Viva biba all matte classic look

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Amazing look, @Estelamusic!! 🤩

Gorgeous classic look!! @Estelamusic

Beautiful bold lip @Estelamusic love the biba look

Oh, love it-- the greys, the matte everythings-- beautiful shading, so clean and chic @Estelamusic 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day ? I Lost Count:  Last days for the Morphe Nature Glow. A two tone eye with four actual colors, two greys from the self-made palette, reflective pink Morphe, thurs fri sat eyes 018.jpgthen added a touch of Becca LightChaser Pearl Flashes Gold and it took over the look! You can maybe see a hint of pink still in the inner corner. I decided later to add some liner to it too.thurs fri sat eyes 001.jpgthurs fri sat eyes 003.jpgthurs fri sat eyes 005.jpg

Next did a more deliberate pale gold lid and a touch of white with pale above. 

thurs fri sat eyes 020.jpg

Lastly, pink & brown barely there eye with white liner to perk it up. Brown Sephora Collection single, pink from Winky Lux Mermaid Kitten palette. pink white eye 004.jpgMermaid Kitten by Winky LuxMermaid Kitten by Winky Lux

Nice look, @heavyhedon!! I like the pink!! 💗

@haleyvvvv Thank you! It's a nice versatile pink.

very soft and pretty 😍 @heavyhedon that little palette i...

very soft and pretty 😍 @heavyhedon that little palette is a good color story - looking forward to you dipping in to those deep shimmers

Re: very soft and pretty 😍 @heavyhedon that little palette i...

@2manyperfumes Thank you! I'm looking forward to it too. Can't remember when I used them last...

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Such pretty look! The palette is so cute! @heavyhedon

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

What a cute little pallet and color story

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you both, @Estelamusic @idanyd-- I like all the Winky Lux "Kitten" palettes but only have 2. This is a great color story for me, except for the white shade, 'cause it's yet another duo-chrome type topper. I have so many, I'd have loved a matte or satin white instead; it's the only flaw in the palette for me.  

@heavyhedon Lovely!

Thank you so much @tjffc !

Love the liner looks @heavyhedon 

@lmaster Thanks-- one side always goes perfectly, the other side needs correction with facial wipes!

More single shadows to try from SydneyGrace ❤️ tempest - green, alpha - cool brown, mango tea - orange

Ooh that green!! These shadows look great. Amazing look, @2manyperfumes!! 🤩

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @haleyvvvv - I picked up a lot of shades lol. You’ll be seeing SG for most of this month lol
31,785 Replies
testing