Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hey lovelies! Today’s look is a bit abstract and eccentric but I just really wanted to do something a bit out of the norm for my usual everyday makeup. It’s a bit ancient Egyptian inspired. Used the fenty fly liner and a single gold eyeshadow by colored rain cosmetics in the shade champagne life. No lashes just to give it a more rustic-ancienty look.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine That's dope. Haha I do wish you lived close to me, I'd love to photograph your looks.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That’d be amazing! I live in Louisville, Kentucky so if you ever find your way over here just lmk! 🥰🥰

Girl this is editorial stuff!!! Amazing! @NikkiDevine 

Tysm!! 😍❤️🥰 It does seem kinda editorial doesn’t it lol I just wanted to do something a little egyptian, a little abstract. But you saying it’s like editorial makeup just made my heart pound ❤️😍😭 tysm @idanyd ❤️

Talk about liner skills!!! 😍🔥💯

Tysm @Estelamusic 🥰🥰 it’s been a long journey lol I’ve had waaayyyy too many bad liner days in my past 😂😂 especially during my preteens lol I shudder just thinking about it

Super cool @NikkiDevine , I've always loved Egyptian style makeup. Good to know the Fly Liner is that flexible!

Yesss I love fenty products! And tysm! I too am obsessed with anything ancient Egyptian and am currently in college studying Egyptology 🙂 ❤️🥰

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine --that is what I dreamed of doing as a kid; then ended up studying writing and philosophy instead. 

So fun @NikkiDevine , and I’m sleeping and I’m sleeping...! Very relaxing! 

Lol well thank you @Sunmysmom I’m gonna have to keep that hypnotist pathway in mind just in case archeology doesn’t work out! 🥰❤️ itd be cool to hypnotize someone or give tarot readings. I’ve always had a love for the dark purple tent at a carnival 😍🔮

@NikkiDevine Tarot is fun to do. I have about three decks left (gave some away) and know a few people that make unique decks, like a coffee-themed one. 

Tysm! @Sunnysmom ☺️🥰❤️ it wasn’t very relaxing to create lol I was anxiety ridden trying to make the lines just right but I’m really happy with how it came out

Ha I bet @NikkiDevine but you make it seem that way to us! You’re talented and also could be a hypnotist 😂

@NikkiDevine  That's very pretty.

Tysm @SusanM85 🥰❤️

@NikkiDevine this is absolutely beautiful

Thanks! @Imaster ❤️🥰 it was an anxiety surge of a look to do but it was worth it lol

very cool @NikkiDevine 😎

very cool @NikkiDevine 😎

RE: very cool @NikkiDevine 😎

Tysm @2manyperfumes ! 🥰
32,002 Replies
testing