Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Really love how you’ve tied in your eye , lip and shirt with the greyish shades @2manyperfumes , you’re a master as always ! Wish you could do mine! 🤗

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @Sunnysmom 💋

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Finally checked out Oden’s eye. Picked up the new alva II. So drawn to this color story. Look forward to dipping into this pallet more next week

Gorgeous palette and beautiful look!! @Estelamusic

@Estelamusic Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous look!  I absolutely love all the color combos you use.  

Thats a really pretty palette, @Estelamusic !! Great look!! 💖

I've heard nothing but rave reviews about Oden's Eye, @Estelamusic .  I was looking at their newest collection that launched a week or two ago and those look stunning as well.

So far I love the pallet 💯 ty 🙏🏼❤️

The palette is amazing!! The colors and the packaging!! Great look @Estelamusic 

Ty 🙏🏼❤️

That palette is gorgeous and this look is absolutely stunning!! @Estelamusic I love a nice blue with a warm tone crease it just goes together so beautifully and you blended it so stunningly! 😍🔥

Ty ❤️🙏🏼

I’ve seen this palette all over YouTube @Estelamusic ❤️ it’s beautiful, I love the look you’ve created!

Ty 🙏🏼❤️ yeah I saw a bunch of great reviews on this. So far it’s super beautiful and lives up to the hype

@Estelamusic --woo, classy but still spicy! The pale blues with warm shading, gets me. This palette is unbelievable-- sort of like three that I've been wanting, all rolled into one! Gorgeous look, can't wait to see more!

Ty ❤️🙏🏼 yeah I live this color story

Okay now we’re getting into when I started to get a bit better at color combos and blends. Some of these are just pictures I took to send to someone so some of them don’t focus solely on the eyes but this is just for chronological order of what my makeup went from being to what it is now. (Again sorry for the poses) 😂❤️🥰 I started experimenting more during this time of my makeup journey! In order to not flood the top of this thread with only my pics I’ll resume the journey walk tomorrow! Can’t wait to see your lovely makeup journey! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💕

Gorgeous looks !! My fave is the green one for sure 👏🏻💯😍

Tysm @Estelamusic 🥰❤️ I think that was my first look using green eyeshadow!

All these looks!! 🤩 Wowza!! @NikkiDevine 

Tysm @Imaster 😍🥰❤️❤️
31,966 Replies
testing