Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

108- ABH Adorn, New Wave. Not pictured. I thought I was done, realized I had two I hadn't marked off. Looked at them today and realized I had done them before, but like today I didn't get a chance to take a photo. I love these two. That finishes off the ABH Subculture palette, it held a few surprises for me. The random generator chose Violet Voss Flamingo up next! It's also starting to get cooler here so hopefully I can go back to wearing eye shadow at work again soon. White is good, Mustardy yellow is ok, Black is no good.

ABH Subculture After.jpg

Congrats on finishing this palette!! Glad there were a lot of good surprises, @Samtian!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you! Me too, dark colors always scare me.

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I really love the color story of that palette! It is my I refuse to give up palette lol @Samtian

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd I can see why, it's a beauty.

Can't remember my experiences with the colors at this point; I think I may pull this palette out for a bit too,  and see what happens. @Samtian Congrats on making your way through every shade! 

@heavyhedon Thank you! I haven't used it before, so it'll be fun.

I've missed spending more than a few minutes at a time here this week, but I caught up on all your fabulous looks!!! Been a little crazy IRL, + too dark indoors to capture most of my Sweet peach palette looks & not able to wear eye stuff a few days because cluster headaches; but got into an old Avon palette matched w/a shimmer from Sweet Peach yesterday and there was some sun-- 

New Sephora Collection Liner!New Sephora Collection Liner!Painted on lower lashesPainted on lower lashes

Nice look, @heavyhedon!! I like the green look on the lid and the blue liner!! 💖

Thank you @haleyvvvv --I felt like the liner perked everything up.

Love the smoky cool green shade @heavyhedon 💚

Thanks @2manyperfumes . It's the shade i keep the whole quad for.

Love the pop of blue!

Thanks @kourtlynnku18 -- kinda makes all the difference here, I think. 

Love the eyelook! @heavyhedon

Thank you @idanyd !

Sorry irl has been crazy. I hope you find some peace in some therapeutic self care and make up time. Honestly taking those 30 mins every morning to play with makeup has gotten me through the majority of this year. ❤️🙏🏼 blessings

@Estelamusic Too right, & it's been a surreal year all 'round. TY!

@heavyhedon Sorry about your headaches, but that is a pretty look! Love the pop of blue.

@Samtian Thanks! I've been wanting a bright blue/aqua liner for ages & finally got one.

Ohhh love this smokey look @heavyhedon 

31,966 Replies
testing