Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks lady!

Wild look,  love the combo of colors! @ShanShanMa85

Great look with those awesome palettes!! @ShanShanMa85 

Thanks so much!

@ShanShanMa85 Beautiful colors. 

Thank you ma’am 

134- UD Midnight Blaze, Hundred. They kinda look like the same shade lol.

UD F 5.jpg

I agree with @heavyhedon this is a beautiful smoky look! @Samtian 

@idanyd Thank you!!

@Samtian Ooh,  nice shade/s. I love some smoky slate-y London-afternoon greys. 

@heavyhedon Thank you!  I love that description. You always come up with good descriptions.

Recently ordered too many Colourpop palettes, but had to have The Child. Here's my first run-in with it, not using a heavy hand on the colors, but boy are they pretty greens! A rather stylized eye here; I feel that The Child is beyond perfect for retro looks, & can't wait to use it in conjunction with ND's Mini Retro too. 

Also worn here:Blush from Tarte's Fall Feels palette, Lip Balm from the Best of rare Beauty mini set; a nice value, that one. The blush is beautiful, love the balm's feel and shade.

the child1 002.JPGthe child1 001.JPGYes, I love the show too.Yes, I love the show too.The pale upper left shade is pressed and moist, tough to get at without a firm brush. I used it in the inner corners above, but not much.The pale upper left shade is pressed and moist, tough to get at without a firm brush. I used it in the inner corners above, but not much.

Girl your look is gorgeous!!! @heavyhedon I am currently waiting for my Ulta order to arrive at the carrier (it's been a week, but totally understandable due to the current times we live in) and I did order this palette because come on, it's The Child/Baby Yoda/real name Grogu.  

@idanyd The hubster received an electronic version of Grogu that makes gestures and noises, it's out-of-this-world adorable. You will love the palette, I'm sure.

it must be so adorable!!! 😻 I was amazed at the last episode of season 2! @heavyhedon 

@heavyhedon I'm telling you, that winged liner,,,, is ahhhhmazing on you!!! It just transforms your eyes and I love the vibes!!

@lmaster Thanks! Piling on the liner def works magic for me; this one is super shiny too, which I like. It's a cheap one from Amazon with a star stamp on the other end! 

@heavyhedon Nice palettes 

@tjffc Thanks-- there'll be more coming, I got some Christmas color this year....

@heavyhedon I love it! I can't wait to see the retro looks you make!

@Samtian  Aw, thanks. I'm jazzed about it myself.

32,002 Replies
testing