Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Mellmars1185 I have the bullet version for Bow and Arrow, which I love so much as well! 

Thank you @heartsmyface beautiful! I wanted to go for a monochromatic look and it came out quite cool! 

@Saradestin  Wow so pretty!!

Thank you so much @ather gorgeous! I love that neon pink eyeshadow so much! 

Just playing before bed with the Guerlain Gold palette and MAC eyeliner in Pure Show between Chella eyeliner.  Good night:) 😎

3F406837-D446-4298-AB79-D2D4DAF41009.jpeg

Fabulous look, @heartsmyface!! 🤩 Such fun shapes!!

Amazing look @heartsmyface , and oh, that lippy kills me.

@heavyhedon   Thanks!  I can’t rennet which Jude pink I used but I topped it with MAC Playland which is a lustre-y yellow.  

@heartsmyface - making it peach perfection!

@heartsmyface  lookin like a Golden Goddess!!

@heartsmyface That is so freaking awesome!!!

@heartsmyface that looks awesome!

@heartsmyface Love your graphic eyeliner idea! And your skin looks so glowy here 😍 I need to take notes from your monthly favourites posts!

@Guessgal  I am on a skin exfoliating mission this week after neglecting peels for a while.  Tonight will be day four of skin peels (which may be my limit but we’ll see). I usually stop doing them daily when I start feeling ‘the prickles’ which should be either tonight or tomorrow.  The skin is likely extra smooth this week with all the exfoliation.  
After I’m caught up and back on track I’ll resume with 2-3 times a week.  ;). 

You just reminded me I need to do a skincare lineup soon.  It’s been a while! 

@heartsmyface  Ooooo I love this look! So fun! Especially paired with your gold shirt!

@ather   thanks!  It’s a fabulous retro jacket my cousin gave me for my 40th birthday!   It’s like she KNOWS:D 

Wow!!! Wow wow WOW,!! Why don’t you give us more of these looks! Spectacular @heartsmyface!!!! 😵😵❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ True model! 

@Saradestin   Ha, thank you!  okay, I am feeling the guilt and the pressure.  😅. I’ll try not to let you down.  

Oh no! I’m sorry @heartsmyface! I don’t want to press you! 😅 It is just that I find it so amazing that I want to see more looks! 😃

So retro!! Love it @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Ha, you can’t go wrong with a blinding gold outfit😁

32,002 Replies
testing