Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

@thatjedninja STUNNING as usual 😍

@thatjedninja STUNNING as usual 😍

Re: @thatjedninja STUNNING as usual 😍

@lmaster @idanyd @PenelopeBT Thankyou! Honestly, this made me feel like my 7 year old self again reaching for my mom's makeup for the first time. 

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow @thatjedininja 😍 stunning palette and beautifully done 👍 really love the winged out eye with that shimmery blue-purple.  Which Mothership palette is this one?  I only have the pink one and two of the 6 pan palettes.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes! This is the new Mothership VI- Midnight Sun. It actually only got so-so reviews because of the color selection, BUT these are shades are so every day wear friendly.  The matte formula actually improved a little bit. 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow!!! Stunning look!!!! Pat McGrath makes excellent eyeshadows

Stunning eye look! I love the bold shade, the shimmer and your fluttery lashes. <333

slowly but surely adding color into my ideas!! used the PÜR festival palette 💕

Love the glitter and the warmth you created on your eyes! <333

that is an awesome look! @amesbb

that is an awesome look! @amesbb

So pretty with boho festival vibes @amesbb 👍🥰 love the pop of sparkle too.   

@amesbb this is such a fun look and is lovely on you

Very pretty love the sparkle on the lid

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Full fall shades today with Morphe’s Boss Mood.  I wanted shimmers and warm browns with a bit of green, copper and a highlighter.

EDAE89A0-CC44-4EB5-882E-98C63A114F4C.jpeg586042E2-8BE7-4E21-8651-3F644132BCB7.jpeg13451DB6-8607-46A5-9645-169C1FA0EF67.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

a very nice look that would be flattering on everybody! Nice work 💕

A love a good neutral, brown eye with a bit of shimmer. That's my go to, everyday look. Your lip color choice is really prettty, too. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT 🥰 so much to choose from sometimes I just stare at the palette and don’t know where to start.  

@2manyperfumes gorgeous!!!! This is such a classic look but with a pop

Thank you @thatjedininja 😘 (35 shades and I’ve only tried half of them).  Lol I wish I had the time to try different looks. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful look!!! Very fall! And the lipstick to match too! Beautiful

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd - I’m appreciating the morphe palettes more than I use too.  

I’m wearing Crimson fire, blue blood and synthetica from the PMG eye ecstasy subversive palette.  I was all excited about getting to do a full face this morning cause my little guy started preschool today, but I just got a message from my mom saying my dad’s been taken to the hospital.  Of course they don’t have cell phones (and not for lack of us trying to modernize them) so we’re waiting here for word.  

7A20ECB5-C61C-4C97-95A2-2221BC62CEEB.jpeg

6C530BD5-7A94-4600-9FBA-3BC5994DA443.jpeg

31,956 Replies
testing