Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you, @2manyperfumes!! 🥰 I hope you're getting a break from work soon!!

I love the inner corner shimmer and you have very beautiful long lashes! <333

Thank you, @PenelopeBT!! Love a good inner corner shimmer. And I'm very blessed with long lashes!! 💖

@haleyvvvv So pretty!!

Thank you, @Samtian!! 😊

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

One week of volume 3 Norvina 😅 this palette is a joy to work with. Excellent 👍. Thursday, today’s looks. So many options and a good variety of neutrals too.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I have this palette because the colors intimidate me but I you have encouraged me to step out and try it! I love this look on you! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The pigment and color payoff on those shades are stunning! @2manyperfumes beautiful looks😍😍❤️

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @MisssE 💋

Ohh my gosh those colors are so vibrant @2manyperfumes  and with your super cute white tee 😍

Thank you so much @lmaster ❤️, I hardly ever wear white because I ruin them.  Lol this was part of my recent frugal haul.  It was stock left over and on clearance.  They only had one left and my size.  $8.  Honestly I don’t care about latest and greatest in fashion.  I can spend $100 on a palette but a tee shirt no way lol. 

SAME!!! @2manyperfumes 🤣👍

Omg, these are such gorgeous looks, @2manyperfumes!! I love the orange and greens in the first one, the orange really pops. Just stunning!!

Thank you so much @haleyvvvv ❤️ This palette is in my top best palettes after using it straight for a week.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful what is that reddish lippy you are wearing in the bottom pics?! Gorgeous 😍

Thank you @Estelamusic ❤️, it’s the bright orange KVD lipstick with a nude Smashbox lipgloss.  I think my lips make it look more red.  I wore a nude lipliner but I think my natural lip colour makes this orange lipstick appear more red.  

@2manyperfumes Beautiful looks! I really love that first one.

Thank you @Samtian ❤️

77- TF- Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Delectable + TF- Carmalized, Puree.

I've already done my running around today so I decided to finish off the palette. Overall this was a major winner, and it is currently and has been my favorite. Up next the random generator selected one of my old Maybelline Quads, so I think I'm going to do them all next. I was really liking the Bless her heart and delectable look until I added tempting and that messed it up.

TF 6.jpgTF 7.jpgTF Sweet Peach After.jpg

Cute palette @Samtian the too faced peach collection is amazing imo

@lmaster I agree!

31,783 Replies
testing