Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

13- Stila Sunset Cove. This was pretty dry so it's getting tossed. It seems like it was a really pretty color though! That should teach me to stop being so lazy. Hence my project!

13- Stilla Sunset Cove.jpg

That’s a gorgeous shade of pink @Samtian . It is sad it is dry ☹️

@Samtian  Darn. It’s so pretty! I do that so often. I want to only use things up before I buy more. I feel like I miss out so often. 

Love the color with your skin tone. I do love the Stila shimmer products though I must admit I have had the same thing happen when I didn't use them enough. I also have had a few of the wands break which was a bummer. But still love the color and effects of Stila. 

@Samtian, it’s too bad you have to toss this one - the pinky lavender hue is beautiful and the foil effect is sooo pretty. I understand though - it’s a good reminder to use what we have. Good on you for reaching for it and for tossing it. 👍🏼 

@itsfi Thank you! It's definitely a good reminder, to stop hoarding haha. 

@Samtian  Aww I kick myself when I don’t use a palette enough and have to toss it 😩.  But this is a very pretty color 😊

@Cissy63 Ooh a palette would break my heart. I haven't gotten to that point yet... lol

@Samtian Beautiful shade. Is that what made your eyes itchy? 

@Mellmars1185 No I just always itch a lot.

Oh that's pretty!! @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you!

I played with my VAlentine gift from @TeamBIC  The Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette Coral  And then added a sheer wing with a wet shadow for a little eye lift without the intensity.  sealed in with MUFE aqua seal to make it waterproof 

564CF707-0673-4705-9C83-D777EB8ED3AB.jpeg

Stunning look with a gorgeous palette @heartsmyface! 😍

@heartsmyface  Looks so pretty! That’s an awesome gift to choose!! 

The coral looks so pretty on you @heartsmyface! 😍 

I keep going back and forth on whether to pick up MUFE Aqua Seal or Inglot Duraline. 🤔 I should probably just decide on one and go for it to see how it performs for me. 

@itsfi  If you can find Duraline without a huge markup go for it cause it’s apparently better.  I settled for the MUFE.   I recently ordered MAC eyeliner medium as well to experiment with.  

That’s a beautiful look 😃 @heartsmyface 

@Cissy63  Thank you:) 

So beautiful! @heartsmyface 

@sister13  Thanks:). It’s subtle but I’ve been loving the sheered liner effect.

31,785 Replies
testing