Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@AMK721  I used both colourpop palettes for those looks. The orange one is the palette Orange You Glad and the blue one is from the palette Blue Moon :3 every shade on my eyes in those two looks are within those palettes. Gorgeous palettes and beautiful formulas. ❤️

Thank you so much! 🥰❤️💕 @AMK721  

@NikkiDevine  what palette/shadows did you use for the blue look and the one right above the blue?

So good to see you @NikkiDevine! Dreamy shimmery looks, and the graphic lines are lovely. My heart is taken by the trail of soft yellow blossoms 😍 

Good to see you too!!  @heavyhedon Thank you ❤️ That was actually my first and only attempt at that and I’m a bit sad it’s not very clear. It’s kinda messy but I’m so glad you were able to tell what they were lol my family told me it doesn’t look like flowers at first glance 

@NikkiDevine -- It's hard finding the right combo of tools and pigment to make our designs the way we envision them! 

@NikkiDevine Absolutely beautiful eye looks! Hoe did you learn to apply eyeshadow so beautifully?

Tysm! @Mellmars1185  ❤️lol it took a bit of practice and trial and error. Lots of YouTube videos and trips to the sink to wash off the mistakes. I will say I never saw it as something extremely difficult though. It took me a bout a year of just wearing simple mascara and smudged eyeliner to creating these types of looks and i think it could be that way for anyone. It just takes a bit of practice 🥰💕😚

@NikkiDevine Those are some absolutely incredible eye looks 🙂 wow! I think my favorites have to be (in no particular order): the floral, the satin/shiny blue look and the "circus inspired" look.

Tysm! @QueenMarceline  🥰💕 the circus one didn’t really turn out as clean as I wanted it to but I’m glad you like it 🥰

@NikkiDevine So beautiful 🙂 keep doing your thing.

The styles of eyelashes are very interesting and fascinated for others as some of the most beautiful are here ...

I was playing with an Est Eyeliner out of sheer boredom and it ran out of ink.  I thought no big deal I’ll just trace what I want out and switch ink cartridges, but alas, the spare cartridge is also dried out.  I was really struggling to get it to work and I prefer not to mix eyeliners cause can never get the same flick over the old one and they never match so todays session is over.  I like where it was headed though. 

78439BFC-6FE1-4C1D-A6B5-B7B1C6493106.jpeg

Refill cartridges are on my Japan list.  I used the UD Cyber palette.  

@heartsmyface I agree with @NikkiDevine love the editorial look!  Let me edit that lol the other editorial comments were on page 2. I need to get to Canada and have you do fun things like this for me to shoot 😍

This is so editorial I love it!! ❤️

I always like a fun & wild look @heartsmyface -- very cool.

Very editorial! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Absolutely a unique and stunning look! I agree! I am loving the lip look aswell and eyeing out the Haus lip products!

@Mellmars1185   Oh gosh the lip liners are sooo creamy!!!  zero tug!  

@heartsmyface  so very cool.

@heartsmyface Oooh, I love this. I don't know if it's just me but this gives off a strong Pop Art vibe (which I love). Step aside, Andy Warhol. 😂

32,002 Replies
testing