Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

AB4811B1-B5D5-4D27-B47B-DCD9A5693F08.jpeg

79FED52C-5F5D-40A8-A2AE-BE9E889DA2FE.jpeg

635837F6-10C3-4A15-819E-808C5A323857.jpeg

C0482132-7006-4D02-B612-615712995D61.jpeg

959E6BB4-250C-4E17-B7E3-067EFFD94CD0.jpeg

8D7FA1DC-88C8-4720-A2DB-BA3483B8D3B9.jpeg

playing with a couple more Ace Beauty pallets last couple of days. Apparently into greens this week. I’ve been having issues with the app and unable to comment on all you lovely peoples beautiful looks without getting kicked out. Such a bummer.  Love all your posts. May have to re upload the app. Hope all are having a great week 😘

All of your looks are gorgeous!! Specially love the greens; all greens! @Estelamusic hope the app starts working for you soon!!!

They are both beautiful looks @Estelamusic 🧡 you have an amazing eyeshadow collection 

@Estelamusic Lovely looks. 

@Estelamusic have you tried just using your browser? It's easier to tag people there too,, stunning beauty

Loving your green looks @Estelamusic ! Don't worry about replying to me, just know I appreciate seeing all your lovely designs and palettes! Those two palettes are gorgeous, though I'm more smitten with the first. 

EFCE39D3-42EB-4196-A4A3-A93A898EBA09.jpeg

89D0A915-DAE1-4030-BBEC-980676BA36AC.jpeg

CE28F278-3366-41E8-8DC1-8124F366CB62.jpeg

   

Something different for me 

Beautiful! @ShanShanMa85 

Very nice @ShanShanMa85 ❤️ Love that you are exploring different looks and trying them out 

@ShanShanMa85 Lovely colors 

@ShanShanMa85   Cool use of that palette-- it's a pretty one. The turquoise is beautiful with those peachy tones! Love the lippy too. You have a gorgeous smile!

That's so pretty on you!! @ShanShanMa85 

Well friends, I've spent over a week trying to make a new little quad work for me, and just not getting anywhere, primers or no. All the good looks were the same, since only one color of the four is functional-- this new Oryza was an Ipsy add-on. Looks like there's a gorgeous deep plummy purple, nice matte brown, pale shimmery pink, and shimmery mid-tone copper. The only color that is true to pan is the copper, and it takes over any look when used with the others. Those need so much build-up, & the dark plummy purple is kind of a smudgy bruise brown on me. They have a lovely creamy texture to touch, but any intensity I've achieved fades within a few hours-- and the pale pink is so sheer it reads like sheer white shimmer. I have had a couple nice looks from it, but all coppery ones I could have done with other palettes or singles (sigh). Luckily wasn't expensive, and maybe looks better on other skintones. I've swatched the shades but each swatch took building to show. 

Seems like a perfect autumn quadSeems like a perfect autumn quadnot much difference between shadesnot much difference between shadesYou can see I've used it a lot, trying...You can see I've used it a lot, trying...

So today I gave up on it for the time being and went back to my safety dance look of taupe/brown lid, rosy crease, and a smidge of shimmer center lid. Really still loving L'oreal's Bambi Eye mascara too.

Used my fave Mermaid Kitten palette from Winky LuxUsed my fave Mermaid Kitten palette from Winky LuxSephora Coll. liner & Bambi eye mascaraSephora Coll. liner & Bambi eye mascara

Hi @heavyhedon ❤️ I have a few palettes that give me grief and I keep revisiting in case I can make them work 

@2manyperfumes , me too. I may try using this one as a blusher...

I have a similar Orzya palette from Ipsy too.  Keep looking good!

@ShanShanMa85 TY, yours is the warm toned one, right? 

Yep that's a shame @heavyhedon because it looks so pretty!! Great look you posted!!

@lmaster  It is pretty to look at, sigh. LOL, I'm drowning my misery in the Colourpop 25% off sale today....

I think I ordered 4 new palettes, but it could be five. Lots of money for pretty colored dust!!!!

Colourpop has excellent palettes!! @heavyhedon 

@heavyhedon It looks gorgeous on you!  I love it. So sorry the pigments didn't all work for you.  

32,013 Replies
testing