Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@haleyvvvv , ah, full out fall forward colors, so beautiful! That eye look has so much depth with only three shades. Love the whole vibe, those flushed cheeks and the subtle and perfect bronzer. I seriously thought you had a tan, till I checked out the pic of your kit here (which is so much fun to see). Bonus pts. for using panning items, right?

Thank you, @heavyhedon!! 😊 Yes totally bonus points for using my project pan items. I try to get at least one each day I do my makeup. 

Lol, just Fall colors for the Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week! this week. Plus I was inspired by the Monthly Favorites: August 2021 Edition! and Inum (who I can't tag for some reason) to use the Fall edit as my palette of the week. I'll be back with some not traditionally Fall colors next week lol. 

I think I'm slightly tan? But not like different than last weeks photos. I do take photos with both my front (the little more tan and diffuse photos) and back (gets my real skin texture) cameras on my phone and the natural lighting in my apartment differs dramatically constantly, so if guess my real skin tone is closer to the tan one but it's definitely in the middle 🤷‍♀️.

Ooh, thanks for the great links, @haleyvvvv . And I'm envious that you got any tan at all. Lack of family parties this year has kept me pale as pale.

D7075F4C-7E9C-4B68-8111-C816EADA8F3A.jpeg

 Using sigma enchanted palette pics of the palettes are from the internet 

@idanyd  Stunning 😍 

Stunning look, @idanyd!! 💖

Thank you so much 😊@haleyvvvv 

Oh I love it!! Like a starry night @idanyd 

Thank you so much lovely lady! @lmaster 🥰

Love how you add shimmers into a perfect smoky look @idanyd -- this is beautiful!

Thank you so much!!! @heavyhedon 

Palette of the week (or past two weeks) is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eyeshadow Palette. I quite like the shimmers in this palette and thr color story but the mattes are hit or miss. 

IMG_20210902_102234.jpg

IMG_20210902_095203.jpg

IMG_20210830_115419.jpg

IMG_20210824_134114.jpg

@haleyvvvv  Great looks!

Thank you, @ather!! 💖

@haleyvvvv they are all so creative and gorgeous!!

Thank you, @lmaster!! 😊

What a gorgeous bunch of looks, @haleyvvvv -- the first one is beachy soft and fair, the graphic berry liner is super cool especially with the rest of your look pared down to play up the lines. Love the autumn warm colors in the last, but my fave is the navy/red look-- I love a matching intensity to eyes & lips, and your skin looks so fresh & amazing too.

This was one of several great palettes that suffered a lack of due interest because of the crazy way ABH did releases that year. 

Thank you, @heavyhedon!! 🥰 

Yeah, ABH palette release schedule has been wonky the past few years. Fortunately it's meant I've snagged most of them at 1/2 off, which has been good for my wallet. 

All are beautiful looks! @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @idanyd!! 😊

@haleyvvvv , beautiful looks!

31,783 Replies
testing