Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much, @lmaster. This level of purple was very bright and sooo fun to wear 🌞 💜

@CynthieLu Ooh this is so dreamY!!

Thank you so much 💓 @Samtian 

@CynthieLu Your look turned out great!  Are you liking the palette?

This palette was nothing like I expected @CookieGirl1 , the colours are so bright, the pastels just pop on my skin. I'm fair and I find things can look patchey so easily. These are heavily pigmented and pop! They go on great and last. I always use a primer for my eyes so I can't say what they do on bare skin but with a primer, wow!

The Chromes were not what I was expecting. They are sadly, lack luster compared to DM Lightwork 3, those are insanley fabulous. But these are more wearable, I could wear these chromes day or night no problem. They are more subtle. If I had never experienced DM's stuff I would be more impressed but there's just not comparing the two. 

It has 3 rows of color story, the first 2 I feel comfortable with ( green and purple)

The brown, orange and coral row, that one will be interesting to see if it works with my skin tone, I'm unsure of it atm ‌😅

Sorry for the length of this reply ‌💕

@CynthieLu These shadows look amazing on you. Great look.

@CynthieLu  Pretty eye.  And I love the heart necklace!  

Thank you @heartsmyface I llike this necklace too, it does turn itself sideways alot thou 🙃

It was handmade by a local artist, she is awesome! She sells out of a hair salon here. ✂️ 💇‍♀️ 

@CynthieLu  Such a pretty purple! 

This purple eyeshadow looks amazing @CynthieLu! 💜

12- RdF Weeping Lilac. I think this color pigment nectar will be used as a lip product. 

12- RDF Weeping Lilac Closed.jpg

Gorgeous look with a pop of color @Samtian ❤️

I did like your use as a lip product @Samtian 😊.  This is an interesting product!  This really gives you a multitude of choices 😃

@Cissy63 Thank you, it really does! Fun to test things out. 

@Samtian  lovely colour!!  Mix a little into your foundation for a pretty natural and seamless blush too!  So much you can do with that shade!! Adding a little to clear gloss would be great as well! 

@heartsmyface Thank you!

Oh nice, I bet it will be awesome on the lips or as blush @Samtian 

@lmaster I hope so!

Nice look with the eyeliner @Samtian💜

Use it as a lip color? How do you do that with shadows? I'm curious 🤔 tell me more please 😄

@CynthieLu From the Rituel de Fille brand they have these nectar balms that you can use anywhere on your face. I tried it on the eyes but that didn't work out right so I'll try blush and lips next. They are jelly cremes. 

@Samtian  Because it’s a pigment you can mix a little fix plus into it and make eyeliner.  And mix a little into cream shadow to make it blend easier. 

32,002 Replies
testing