Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Girly2Shoes thank you so much!! Yes it's two lippies, Laura Gellar shade pink pucker and chantecaille shade pink opal with a pop of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter Enlighten in the center

16- CT Cleopatra, Sephora Lace.I tried one eye with a blue primer and the other with a glitter primer. Note to self slow down and let one dry before moving to the next haha. 

16- CT Cleopatra.jpg

Beautiful blues @Samtian I love experiments and seeing the different results 💙💙💙💙

Oh yes, makeup research.  Well as you said the blue primer made the color pop @Samtian. I do like it better than the other. 

@Samtian  Oh wow. Such different experiences with each primer!! I like the eye on my right the best. 

@Samtian love seeing you try new  products out!

Whaaaaat @Samtian there's such a thing as blue primer 😍 that's cool!

Oooh yes I am also curious, which did you like better?

EPR001_AllPIMERTUBESFRONTcopy2.png

@CynthieLu These are the primers I used. I'm undecided. With the blue it popped more, but looks more like it does in the container with the glitter primer. 

@Samtian Pretty blue. The two different primers make the eyeshadow look slightly different. Do you have a preference?

@Mellmars1185 I'm not sure, I like them both haha. The blue primer one pops more. But the other one looks more like it does in the container. 

15- MUFE 6P01, Sephora Lace

15- Mufe 6P01.jpg

I love the pop of color of the liner @Samtian 😵😍

@Samtian  Very pretty 🥰

@Samtian  So pretty! 

That liner is gorgeous @Samtian 

@Samtian These shades look great together.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!

14- KVD Prophet. I think this might be the first time I've ever used a loose pigment eye shadow. I'm like terrified of them. Kinda mad at myself now. I was going to just toss this and never even try it. I'd be missing out!! I love this. 

14- KVD Prophet.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look @Samtian 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Saradestin 😄 thank you!!!!

Love this look!! @Samtian 

31,951 Replies
testing