Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@heavyhedon Loving all of the looks!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks, @tjffc !

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty looks all of them! That single looks really pretty! @heavyhedon

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@heavyhedon I love when ipsy includes little gems from unknown brands! Some are not very good but some are amazing! They included this inn beauty concept lip oil/ plumper that is gorgeous. Doesn’t plump at all but it’s great for staying at home and has a nice little sweet taste

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd That sounds nice!  Getting Ipsy has turned me onto some great brands, like Purlisse, Neogen, Winky Lux....

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd ! The single I got in an Ipsy bag-- they send me too many bronze/copper shades, to complement my blue eyes no doubt; but this one I was glad to get! It's got a little touch of olive and a little touch of redder undertone, so pretty unique and intense.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I don’t know what’s going to kill me first, allergies (wicked) - my mask makes it worse or the fact that it’s week 3 of a retail sale and I’m at the end of my patience with Karens and a few Chads. Anti maskers are a whole other issue on top of everything. Possible theft we prevented from two sketchy individuals trying to hide and sneak in the service area. One drunk or something wrong with individual who responded to a job ad. That was fun and then he wouldn’t leave the parking lot. I had to deal with the confrontation. Wasn’t his lucky day because I just finished dealing with Karen on the phone. Lol We had to lock the doors because he was stalking the place. I hope everyone else has had a better week ❤️. I tried to use a Colourpop single on my eyes but it ended up being a hot mess by the end of the day. The formula was kind of chunky on the lid. Then I decided on the Norvina 3 palette to kind of hide the one slightly red irritated eyelid but it still showed through.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Booooo terrible customers. I'm sorry about the allergies. This is a stunning look, @2manyperfumes!! 

Hello gorgeous😍@2manyperfumes

@2manyperfumes I'm so sorry you had a rough week!! I just don't understand the mind set of some people,, it kinda makes me sad that some individuals don't know the appropriate way to act

thank you @Imaster 💓 it was scary but I'm glad we weren'...

thank you @Imaster 💓 it was scary but I'm glad we weren't robbed or attacked. Thankfully he never showed up again.

Well you still look beautiful @2manyperfumes, and I’m sorry you have to deal with all this. I’m truly amazed at how emboldened people are these days. Just awful.  I wouldn’t wanna mess with you,  good job! 😘😂🤣🤗

thank you @Sunnysmom, the makeup didn't survive the day l...

thank you @Sunnysmom, the makeup didn't survive the day lol but I did. I hate having to be on the defensive at work and we are taking extra precautions.

Both looks are gorgeous!! My fave is the blue one even though it didn’t work out for you at the end of the day @2manyperfumes I’m sorry you had an awful week; maybe it’s something in the air cause my week has been a wreaking hell as well at work. At least makeup can lift you up! Makeup is my zen

makeup is my zen too @idanyd - maybe its the full moon br...

makeup is my zen too @idanyd - maybe its the full moon bringing them out - sorry you had a hellish week - retreat inyonour makeup sanctuary with a drink or two 😆

@2manyperfumes  I’m so sorry your day hasn’t been good. Hopefully there’s no more Karen’s and Chads!!! 

thank you @ather I hope so too - 💗 today we had wonderfu...

thank you @ather I hope so too - 💗 today we had wonderful customers so the moon must have changed 😊

@2manyperfumes 

Sorry to hear about your rough day.  I worked at Forever 21 in college and it was always a disaster, not just the Karens, but also how messy and unorganized the sales floor was 🙄  My makeup would end up almost melting off my face at the end of each shift.

You still look amazing and I absolutely cannot tell that you had a rough day!

thank you do much at @RAWRitsRED - oh boy the F21 stores...

thank you do much at @RAWRitsRED - oh boy the F21 stores yes the mess that people make and exactly your makeup literally just melts - ugh - my photos are taken in the mornings before work and posted later when I have time.

@2manyperfumes Well despite your trying day, you look gorgeous!  I love all of the colors.

thank you @tjffc ♡ I think the colourpop palettes work be...

thank you @tjffc ♡ I think the colourpop palettes work better on me than the super shock shadows
31,966 Replies
testing