Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Thank you!!

@Samtian They all look great, but I'm drawn to the one on the right.  The 3 colors blend  so well with your skin tone.  Great job!

@ragdoll4mom Thank you! That one was fun to do!

@Samtian -- ooh, got me with that Raspberry look! All of 'em pretty, but whoa, that combo is intense.

@heavyhedon Thank you! I actually had to demote that shade from a love to a like because it kept ending up under my eyes all day at work. 

@Samtian -- I have seen on YT that a lot of people use sticky primers or fixing spray with JS reds. Now I know why!

@heavyhedon What is a sticky primer? Like the Too Face Glitter one? I did use setting spray but maybe I'll have to hit myself in the eye with it up close haha. Thanks I hadn't heard that!

@Samtian , yeah, that one comes to mind. I think I saw someone talking about UD PP once for it as well; they didn't set it, and it stays a little tacky that way, till your shadow is on.That is normally how I use UD's too, especially when I'm doing stage makeup. ELF's glitter primer is good as a primer too. I've heard that Cover Girl's Lock Up primer is one of the somewhat sticky ones too, but I haven't tried it myself, unless the other ones. 

@heavyhedon Set primer? What does that mean lol. I don't think I've ever done that. I use the UD PP.

@Samtian -- some people, self sometimes included, set primers with powder or neutral powder shadow, so that it's easier to blend things, but the primer still helps shadow last. 

@heavyhedon Oh that is cool, thank you!

Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette 

IMG_20210303_121752067.jpg

IMG_20210303_121908356.jpg

IMG_20210303_121902292.jpg

IMG_20210303_121734690.jpg

IMG_20210303_121727629.jpg

@lmaster  Wow!! Hot mama!!!

@ather **blushing** ☺️ thank you darlin 💗

Beautiful look, @lmaster!! 💛 

@haleyvvvv thank you!! 💋💗

Wow 🤩 absolutely stunning @lmaster this look is gorgeous with your blue eyes! ❤️🥰

You are so sweet 💗😚 @NikkiDevine thank you

Absolutely LOVE IT @lmaster!  Especially the gold and blue combo👏👏

@ShanShanMa85 thank you!! 🙏♥️

Stunning!!! @lmaster

31,956 Replies
testing