Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you, @ather!! ☺

Smoldering! @haleyvvvv -- that murky green is everything. Excellent palette, I'm fond of Violet Voss too, but I haven't even cracked my newest mini VV palette yet!

Thank you, @heavyhedon!! 🥰

I really like the VV formula, especially the pro line. I haven't cracked a few mini VV palettes I have 😅. But they'll show up later this year, lol.

And this looks absolutely bomb on you @haleyvvvv !

Thank you, @missjeanie!! 😊

72 shades used out of 100, as of this post-- used 7 of the eight cool neutrals in my darling little fox palette, aka the Sephora Collection Winter Magic palette. Of course the shades are basically layered, used as liner & whatnot. It's not complicated, another brown look. Happy to be in the final stretch of using 100 shades in a row, getting more use of my old favorite & new, barely used palettes. 

Wish they would bring this palette back every few years or so. It's a wonderful everyday palette.Wish they would bring this palette back every few years or so. It's a wonderful everyday palette.close-upclose-upwinter fox palette 003.JPGwhole look.  i can see my chicken pox forehead scar.whole look. i can see my chicken pox forehead scar.Cutest packaging or what?Cutest packaging or what?

@heavyhedon Great job on your progress!! That is a pretty palette!

Thanks @Samtian , I feel like I'm in the home stretch to 100 shades!

Really cute packaging and I love the cool tone shades! I need to do more looks using cool tones. 

@NikkiDevine -- When I was young almost all the browns turned acid orange on me. Thank goodness for improved makeup undertones!

Super cute palette! @heavyhedon 

@lmaster Thanks! I just love it. 

Looking foxy @heavyhedon!

LOL, I see what you did there, @ShanShanMa85 , Thank you!

@heavyhedon  This looks like such a great palette!! Beautiful look!

@ather -- Thank you, it's a darling little thing, isn't it? 

Love this look @heavyhedon , very classy!

@missjeanie TYSM! I believe that is the first time anyone has ever applied that term to me in any way, and I am living in the glow now.

Great look, @heavyhedon!! 🤩 That's a cute little palette!! 

Thanks @haleyvvvv , it's a palette I love to pull out every winter; gives me that seasonal vibe.

Finally got my February Ipsy bag on the 26, and there was a pretty eyeshadow duo from a new (to me) brand. Nice stuff! I layered the Lilac shimmery one over the deliciously dark matte Blackberry for a quick tryout look. Also did an one/done look with a pale shade from my new Morphe Everyday Artistry palette, but the pic is lost. Up to 65 shades I think, out of 100 to use!

new blackberry shadow 005.JPGI sort of get a 70s vibe from this duo, IDK whyI sort of get a 70s vibe from this duo, IDK whypanning proj 1 016.JPGpanning proj 1 020.JPG

31,783 Replies
testing