Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Great looks, @Samtian!! 🤩

@haleyvvvv Thank you!

Catching up on posting some looks. Gosh the end of March/beginning of April is always so busy!! 

Beauty Bakerie-Proof Is in the Puddin'

IMG_20210418_115957.jpg

Nice soft warm neutral palette. 

PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette 

IMG_20210418_114432.jpg

Obvi amazing formulas, as with the rest of Mother Pat's products. 

The original formula Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

IMG_20210418_113748.jpg

I didn't really use this when I first bought it, maybe a shade or two for transition. But for the most part the formula is holding up well. This palette is TOO big and definitely is one of those neutrals with a pop of blue. I'm not sure where I'm at with it. Whether it'll get decluttered or not.

@haleyvvvv you are so beautiful!!! Love the shades

Thank you, @lmaster!! 🥰

Love how you're bringing the drama with little touches, like a pop of frosty color in the inner corner or a foxy shape with a strong warm tone. Beautiful looks @haleyvvvv. I've thought about that Jaclyn palette many times, since I don't mind big palettes ( I have many now), and it is kind of a classic, good for making retro looks too, those camel shades and aquas...

Thank you, @heavyhedon!! ☺ 

I think if it were smaller and was half the lower left corner and half the rest of the palette, it would be an easier sell for me. I just get overwhelmed with larger palettes. It does really perform well for the most part, though, considering.

@haleyvvvv --yeah, I have several Morphe palettes and the biggest gripe I have with them is that there are at least six shades in each one that don't need to be there! Well, I haven't found the flaws in Every Day Glam yet, but I'm sure I will. 

@haleyvvvv Great looks!! The pudding packaging is so cute.

Thank you, @Samtian!! 😊 

Yes, all of their packaging is just the cutest!! 

@haleyvvvv 

Wow, such pretty looks and girl, you have gorgeous eyes!! I love doing a color highlight in the tear duct/inner. That blue is perfect.

I have never seen that Beauty Bakerie palette in Ulta, did you get it directly from their website? They have such cute and creative packaging. 

Thank you, @StellaBG!! 😊 

I got this palette in a subscription box, but when I order from Beauty Bakerie, I just use their direct site, because I'm in Canada.

@StellaBG They really do, and I like their overall style.

484C05C8-8801-4020-B414-8D6852AF62D9.jpeg

3C67A124-45BC-4A3D-85D6-78F0365AEC31.jpeg

54D737C3-7C46-4116-AE32-2E15A943A285.jpeg

@ShanShanMa85 -- Gorgeous look, love the colors together and the technique you used. Very cool! Also, I'm a movie nut with a major old-timey popcorn machine, so that palette is indeed tasty!

Thanks as always heavyhedon!

@ShanShanMa85 What a fabulous look!

Thanks Samtian!

@ShanShanMa85 

Gorgeous! These shades look so good on you.

Thanks StellaBG!

Stunning look, @ShanShanMa85!!  That blue!! 💜💙

31,783 Replies
testing