Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so so much!! @NikkiDevine ❤️

16734AFE-2994-45F2-A34A-005EA3820247.jpeg

52DE5DDA-FE24-49A5-8368-06CD357104C5.jpeg

A50AA3E2-43F5-47D0-A9D5-1EF99491A857.jpeg

419AD8BF-8752-4932-8F84-527A9CF280D2.jpeg

If you know me from like 3 years ago then you might recognize this look lol I redid it and tried to make it better. Lemme know what y’all think and which you prefer 🥰🥰 the ones with the gems under the eyes is the new and hopefully improved version and the glitter is the one I did almost 3 years ago 🥰 ( p.s. there is no filter on any of these pics for color reference and I sucked at taking good pics when I was 17 so the quality and showcasing of the older look isn’t very good lol) 

Amazing look, @NikkiDevine!! 💙

This is gorgeous!! Prefer the ones with the gemstone! @NikkiDevine 

This is super cute! @NikkiDevine 

@NikkiDevine  Wow!!! Both look amazing! You have skills!

@NikkiDevine  SO AMAZING. Absolutely gorgeous 

@NikkiDevine just beyond words!!! Love seeing your artistry!! 

@NikkiDevine 

Aw, these are both adorably pretty, that lace edge is 🔥; I do think the jewel finishes it off better than glitter. Now I'm thinking of using my little stick-on pearls for something similar.

Also cool to have that touch of green-y yellow  in the center, that's inspired and adds depth to the whole look. 

Tysm! @heavyhedon 🥰🥰 I think the gems look better too and my lace detail is neater than the first time. I definitely wanna see the look you create with the pearls!! I want pearl decals so bad I’ve seen so many amazing looks with pearl accessories around the eyes 😍🔥 make sure to post it and tag me! I’ve been really busy lately but I do get on here and see everyone’s beautiful creations from time to time ❤️😊 

@NikkiDevine --will do! The lace is def clearer and neater second time. It's perfect!

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Tape a l'OEil Matte Nude Eye Colour in Daria and Natasha Denona Mini lila. I got the Louboutin on 30% sale at bergorf goodman. I felt guilty buying but I got it on a pay schedule so it's not too much of a splurge. 

Daria in the crease and inner lid.

The purple shimmer and dark purple in the outer corner and lower lash line(middle 2 pans.)

20210806_182530_2.jpg

Gorgeous look, @Buootiful!! 🤩

@Buootiful  Wow!!!!!!

Thank you, my lovely! @ather 😘

@Buootiful Lovely colors.

Thanks, just would like the colors a little brighter @tjffc 

Woo, idk how you even get that close a pic, very cool! The colors are lovely together and really beautiful against your eyecolor @Buootiful 

Awww, thanks! @heavyhedon 😘 I took the picture as bornal then I cropped it. Idk how it woeks but the cropping zooms in on the picture.

This look is luxe for sure!! You can see the quality, it's gorgeous @Buootiful 

Aww, thank you so much! 😘 @lmaster 

32,002 Replies
testing