Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I started off thinking I was going to dig up all my brown lipsticks and do swatches and pics.  Sigh instead I was too tired so I wanted to do a scale shades and goth grey with my Dragonchild Menagerie Palette.  Then I got carried away and started doing greyscale photography and nail art.  I work Saturdays so Sunday is my makeup fun day.  

CE245F2E-4AB3-424B-B985-E66C4186FD3F.jpeg8C67C420-792C-403C-80DA-ED281BF07100.jpegA0DCFA4C-8941-4F09-A532-4CC9317BB152.jpeg63E2C9DC-5CD0-4948-B94F-7A62A7B74959.jpeg

this eye look is wonderful @2manyperfumes

this eye look is wonderful @2manyperfumes

Re: this eye look is wonderful @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 🧡, it’s a bit dirtier because I didn’t blend it as much (I refrained which is hard for me). Lol I wanted it chunkier and grungy.

@2manyperfumes Beautiful combo of shades!!!! I love the lippy shade you used.  You look gorgeous! 

Thank you @thatjedininja 🧡, I wanted a grunge neutral lipshade (lipliner was Antique Rose by Gosh, Moonwalk suede lipstick by NYX topped with Beetlejuice lipgloss by Catrice)

@2manyperfumes , wow, this is a serious smoky look! Love the dark shadow-lip combo. 

Thank you @Krysa13 ❤️, I went a bit heavier and grungy than normal since I wasn’t going anywhere except walking the dogs.  The lipstick is Moonwalk by NYX with the Catrice Beetlejuice lipgloss.  

Very beautiful grey look @2manyperfumes ! And I love your top : the lace sleeves are awesome!

Thank you @MlleJuju ❤️ The top is very costume like, the lace is purposely faded,  I feel like I popped out of the 18th century, haaa I found it at Winners my usual discount haunt.   Halloween mood kind of blouse.  

I love it @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @DaneeBT ❤️

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Fri, Saturday and today’s lewks... Yes, I picked up the PMG quads. I know I have no self control 🙈lol

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@thatjedininja Love your looks! The quads looked too bold for me but they're super gorgeous in what you've created- you can definitely tell the color is there buy as a lovely super wearable wash of color. I wasn't tempted before but now ... maybe it'll make the Xmas list 😊 

You're so great about matching your eye looks to your lipstick perfectly. <333

@PenelopeBT  thank you! 

Very beautiful looks @thatjedininja ! 🤩 I may plagiarise your second look 😄: deep grey eyes and gorgeous lipstick. Very cool combo!

@MlleJuju Thank you! Lol...go for it.

All these looks are gorgeous @thatjedininja 🥰 , self control I don’t have much lol.  Love your new quads.  Did you see the one in the blue-silver box.  Oooh❤️❤️❤️❤️  Love them all and that orchid shade lippie on you is pretty.  

@2manyperfumes Thank you!! Yes! I'm trying to decide if I should keep the blue one or gift it to a friend. LOL. I kinda wish these quads came out first, these are great companion shades. 

Keep the blue one ❤️❤️❤️, you can do some amazing winter looks with it and brown/silvers/charcoal @thatjedininja 

@2manyperfumes  Now that I'm thinking about it, I may just keep it. There is also a pink one which she is only releasing on her website.Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.09.16 PM.png

31,694 Replies
testing