Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

IMG_20191007_161243646.jpg Trusted old favourites -- L'Oreal liquid eyeshadow duo in Navy Yard (blue in the outer corner and pink in the inner corner) and UD Moondust liquid shadow in Vega in the middle. 

beautiful color @Krysa13

beautiful color @Krysa13

@Krysa13  Navy looks great on you! 

92- UD- Sprinkles. This one did not last long even with primer. 
93- UD- Earl Grey, Bordeaux. Bordeaux was patchy.

Day 92.jpgDay 93.jpg

@Samtian Beautiful! I can't tell that one of them is patchy at all so great work on blending.  If they're not performing like they used to, they may be expired.  The Earl Gray looks beautiful against your eye! 

@thatjedininja Thank you! yeah they are pretty old haha.

@Samtian  these shadows look great on you, but it's sad they don't last or apply well. 

@Krysa13 Thank you!

Day 46  Been a long time but so excited to play with this. Pat Mcgrath Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette in Nocturnal Nirvana. Got it on the weekend, even though it was the last one.

The colors are  like Neon sparkly but not chunky, if that makes sense. I had a hell of a time getting the right angle to capture the magnificent purple color on my lids. OMG!!!! FYI, I kept swishing my brush to get more color but there is NO Fallout on the pallet or on my eyes!

I used the SC allover shade brush and I needed to put alot on to make the color show up. Next time, I will use my fingers to put it on then blend with a brush. I did have primer on and used the brown matte shade from the Tarte Pro remix palette as a crease shade. After packing the purple onto the lid, I tapped on and slowly windshield wiped  the remainder  onto the crease. I cant believe how it transformed the brown into a blackish color and my look ended up being a smoky eye. I used the rest to smudge the lower lash line. To finish it, I used the SC Glitter me applicator to put the gold shade in my inner corner. Love this applicator to prevent fallout! PAT MCGRATH LABS - Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette - Nocturnal Nirvana

20191007_142651.jpg#pmg No Fallout :)#pmg No Fallout 🙂20191007_100941.jpg

Hi @Buootiful,

This palette looks gorgeous on you!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you!!! I love it 🙂 @RebeccaBT 

love that deep purple @Buootiful

love that deep purple @Buootiful

Re: love that deep purple @Buootiful

Thank you!!!!!! 😉 @lmaster 

@Buootiful The purple is STUNNING with your eyes! 

Awww, thanks so much! 🙂 @tastelikewater 

@Buootiful  Wooowee! That purple!!! looks gorgeous on you!!!  I love PMG, her shades are so punchy

Hahaha, i love that term, punchy.  . Thank you so much, here's to more punchy looks 😊!!!! @thatjedininja 

@Buootiful , these are gorgeous colours! the purple is so rich and pigmented, and this is just the shade of purple that I am fond of 🙂 It compliments your brown eyes beautifully!

Awww, thank you! You would have a blast playing with this palette! 🙂 @Krysa13 

This look is perfect for holiday parties! Also, love the lipstick you choose to pair it with. <333

Thank you!! It's Coloourpop liquid lip in Beeper @PenelopeBT 

31,694 Replies
testing