Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You have beautiful eyes @makeitup305 💋 I know what you mean about if I’m not looking down you won’t see any shadow lol.  

@makeitup305 OMG---you've got Decadence!!!! I'm still hopeful it will come back.  The looks you've created are so gorgeous!!! 

@thatjedininja I've had it since last year. I had never gotten much use out of it but all the prompting on the PMG thread convinced me to give it a serious go. I've been really enjoying mixing the shades in the palette, though I do get some creasing (I rarely use eye primer so that might help). I'm hoping it comes back so that everyone who's craving it gets a chance to pick it up.

@makeitup305 wow great looks!!

@makeitup305 wow great looks!!

Re: @makeitup305 wow great looks!!

@lmaster thank you! I've been trying different styles to get out of my comfort zone.

Stunning! The metallic blue is my favorite. <333

@PenelopeBT thank you! It's such a stunning shade.

@makeitup305 Oooh these are incredible!

Thanks @Samtian !

Went with a couple palettes I just bought from Ulta @CC3616 IMG_20191023_140546958.jpg

IMG_20191023_140613920.jpg

Screenshot_20191023-152353~2.png

@lmaster ,

Blue-green!  My favorite shade!  Beautiful look!

Aww thanks @tsavorite so kind 🤗

Thanks for the tag!! You nailed it @lmaster and your beautiful eyes are popping with those colors

Thanks so much @CC3616 😊😘

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very stunning look!!! I was wondering about that palette; how do you like it so far? @lmaster

@idanyd I like the nyx glitter better, it's not as chunky...

@idanyd I like the nyx glitter better, it's not as chunky, the dark purple color was a bit patchy but the lighter shades blend very well, thank you

@lmaster it looks beautiful! I thought about buying those NYX palettes but they said they weren't meant for the eyes and it ticked me off so I skipped. Those blues really make your eyes pop though!

It's actually not too chunky, I didn't get any in my eyes @makeitup305 😊 thank you

Ooh that’s a gorgeous palette @lmaster 🥰 I love those blue glitters from NYX on you, stunning look. 

Thank you @2manyperfumes I'm very impressed with the pigment!! 💖💋

Day 96.jpg

96- Clinique- Neutral Territory, Foxier, Morning Java.

31,966 Replies
testing