Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes Thank you! It's actually a dark brown haha sorry it was dark and bad lighting.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tried the new Mercury Retrograde palette from Huda Beauty. And it’s so nice. Pigmented and definitely don’t need a lot to create a full eye-look.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So lovely! @nafisar 

Beautiful shades on you @nafisar 😍, Huda makes very good shadows and lipsticks.  This is such a pretty palette 👍

Here I used the white peach 🍑 palette from too faced

love the white peach palette!! you look beautiful as per...

love the white peach palette!! you look beautiful as per uge @idanyd 💜😉

RE: love the white peach palette!! you look beautiful as per...

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster

Picture Day here at school! Parents love it, kids and teachers hate it. Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g in Aria, Teak, Log, and Aurum. 

My fave ND palette @tastelikewater 👏 I love the shadows on you.  Glowing, warm, very pretty ❤️

@tastelikewater  gorgeous! I love the tone of gold in this palette.

It's not fall until I've broken out my favorite combination from Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g: Riff, Punk, and Double Life. Kept it a little more subdued for work; normally I'd pack on more of Punk in the outer corner.

IMG_5900.jpg2AF87CA4-3CF9-4A69-B882-403E7AF9319A.JPEG

This is such a simple, but striking look. <333

@tastelikewater  that is one of my favorite palettes! its so versatile. This look is so gorgeous on you! 

IMG_20191007_161243646.jpg Trusted old favourites -- L'Oreal liquid eyeshadow duo in Navy Yard (blue in the outer corner and pink in the inner corner) and UD Moondust liquid shadow in Vega in the middle. 

beautiful color @Krysa13

beautiful color @Krysa13

@Krysa13  Navy looks great on you! 

Hello here I used colourpop build your own palette. Chose a matte dark brown with a purplish undertone and a green lime color for the crease metallic magenta for the lower lash line and duochrones for the center of the lid and inner corner. Sorry to post 2 posts but it’s been a busy week 😊

Such beautiful smoky eyes @idanyd ❤️

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes

Hello!! Here I used the pat McGRATH labs palette (the one with the blue shade)

Gorgeous @idanyd ❤️ Love the sparkle 

22,805 Replies