Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Day 9: Urban decay smoky naked palette black market and armor on the inner edge and Maybelline 45 bold gold.

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very nice black and gold combo !

love the smokey look @LunaKarin

love the smokey look @LunaKarin

The bold gold is fabulous. @LunaKarin

day 4: Did this really quick. I got this palette last year in Christmas and had yet to use it.

pretty @LunaKarin !

ooooo yaaaaaaaay @LunaKarin looks like this challenge is...

ooooo yaaaaaaaay @LunaKarin looks like this challenge is helping you use some shadows that have been waiting to come out 😍

lol yes, I'm also looking up different eye makeup styles...

lol yes, I'm also looking up different eye makeup styles to find new inspiration. 😆

Day 3: I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason it would take forever to load. Anyway I bought a bunch of these since they were in clearance for 4 dollars. This color is gilded rose from Maybelline color tattoo eye chrome. I'm not a huge fan of these, they are hard to take off even with makeup removal

I really love that sparkle. Looks great. @LunaKarin

but they are so pretty!! @LunaKarin

but they are so pretty!! @LunaKarin

true, I love the colors, which is why i bought them 😁. T...

true, I love the colors, which is why i bought them 😁. The good thing about them is when they're dried, they don't smear.

Day 3.jpg

Day 3- Viseart Sultry Muse- Kifu, Cindi, Diane. I only liked Cindi the color on my lids. I'm off the next two days so I won't have any posts until Thursday.

that's beautiful @Samtian

that's beautiful @Samtian

@Samtian this color scheme looks awesome on you !

@Kim888Thanks! Orange is a color I avoid.

63- JSC Mortuary Beautician, Eulogy, Grave Digger, After Life. I hope the afterlife is as popping as that eye shadow color was! It's the white/goldish sparkly one on the brow bone. 

JSC 3.jpg

@Samtian great shades!!

@lmaster Thank you!

It's that time of year I can finally start wearing eye shadow at work again. Which of course means I forget to take pictures. I've started on the dark end of the UD Naked Cherry palette, and honestly I'm blown away with how much I love it. I don't like darker colors, I make messes and they are usually patchy, so far only one semi patchy. I'm actually really really in love with one of the colors too! 

124- UD Caution, Turn On, Ambitious, Privacy
125- UD Drunk Dial ❤️
126- UD Young Love
127- UD Devilish
128- UD Bing

@Samtian  Good to hear! Can't wait to see some pics when they happen.

22,805 Replies