Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The shadows look very good and I agree @lmaster ❤️ It came out during the maelstrom of palette releases lol.

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful colours on you!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you 😊 @KehDee 

Love the sparkle on your lids!!! It’s gorgeous @lmaster

You're too kind, thank you @idanyd 

Officially my fave palette of 2019.  Impulsive won out because it’s my jam as far as colour story.  The formulas are easy to work with and heavily pigmented.  There are enough mattes and shimmers that I’m not reaching for another shade outside of the palette.  There’s enough cool and warm shades mostly deeper ones for me.  Melt has been my fave brand this year as far as shadows go.  I’ve been doing a faves and hard passes of 2019 on my IG lol.  I don’t want to be harsher overly negative on a brand because it’s not for me.  Others might love it and that’s great.  It would have to be pretty, pretty (sorry have Larry David - Curb Your Enthusiam) on the brain lol, terrible for me to say it’s the worst / garbage) review.   Here is the look with Impulsive today.

60C9EE0E-D77A-4DDC-A70A-59B4B9B4761A.jpeg73754293-A716-45CB-859E-12E76DCBA6E4.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Always have such perfect eye looks!!

Thank you so much @ather ❤️

This looks is stunning!! Loving the smoked out eyeliner! @2manyperfumes I’ve also found myself shifting from one brand I used to love toward loving melt cosmetics. Melt has been my fave brand of this 2019

Thank you @idanyd 😘 I used the Shiseido Kajal liner pencil in Birodo green over top the deep burgundy called Boss Lady.  This brand has been killing it with their palettes.  Looking forward to seeing your creative looks  with this brand 👍.  

Love this look with that bold lip @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ I blame the lipstick challenge thread for this rich brown lipstick by MAC (film noir).  I also purchased thanks to the thread purchased Russian Red, Heroine and I Dare You, tried out NARS power mattes and Sephora Lipstories oh and Smashbox Maneater.   I think the enablers might have been the following @Weetart @WinglessOne possibly @RGbrown and/or @heartsmyface 😂 

@2manyperfumes 

Me? Little old me? Nope, no way. You must have me confused with someone else 🤭

I’ve never tried melt but I might need to lol and I love curb your enthusiasm!! Do you feel comfortable sharing your IG? I’d love to follow you 💕

❤️ @KehDee I love their shadows, haven’t tried their highlighters.  Their liners are great, their lipsticks both good and not good but the shade range and uniqueness is 👍.  Curb your enthusiasm is hilarious especially Susie and Jeff.  Sure, no I don’t mind (IG page ) just send me a DM I can send you the info.  I can’t put links or info here.   I think I’m okay with Moods and Makeup (you might be able to find it that way).  Makeup is influenced so much by our moods and environment (for me definitely).  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Using the I ❤️ revolution bear 🐻 palette 🧸 in rose gold

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  Great look!

Gorgeous @idanyd that bear tho!!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster it’s very cute!!! Found it at ulta from I heart revolution and they also have a gold one, black one and a neon pink one. It’s so cute!

OMG that is so adorable @idanyd 😍🤩 love it.  Beautiful holiday look you’ve created and the deep lipshade perfect.  Wow! 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes I got this little cute 3D palette at Ulta; they have a gold one, a bright almost neon pink one and a black one. Immediately I thought of you when I saw the black one!
31,966 Replies
testing