Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes this look is gorgeous

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes This look screams Valentine's day to me! I love it. 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️ 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a gorgeous look!!! Loving the neutral colors and the wing is stunning!!! Your also thin and beautiful!! Wish I could shed some pounds!!!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes you’re very talented and great too!! I’m already early 40s so I need to do something about my Weight (hopefully I’ll stop worrying about it so much) thank you for your kind words!!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️, I’m loving the revolution palettes too.  You’ve done some amazing looks with them 🤩.  Lady you are gorgeous and very talented.  We want a happy and healthy @idanyd .  Size doesn’t define your beauty.  My biggest gain was in my late 40s (early menopause) and 60+ lbs on a 5”3 frame.  It took me a loooonnnggg time to slowly shed the weight.  I was wearing a size 16 and bouncing around 175-185 (that for me was overweight because of my size & height.  Now I have no idea what I weigh.  I don’t own a scale.  I threw it out. Lol.  I was petite before and when the kids were younger. Then I hit 45/46 and bam I put on 20 pounds each year.  I don’t know, I’ve been skinny, small, average, chubby, overweight full circle back to where I was.  I miss the baby fat and curves.  I had more curves in my 20s.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Here I used the I heart revolution creme brûlée eye shadow palette and the Becca pear glow eyeshadow palette

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd your eyes are beautiful 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster

Love this smoky, bronze look @idanyd 🤩👏 very sultry with that dark lip.  You slay the cat eye looks 😘.  I’m impressed with this collection.  

Thank you so much 😊!! @2manyperfumes yes!!! It’s good and affordable!!!

Hi @idanyd,

How pretty! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much ☺️ @RebeccaBT

I love the golden shimmer you applied on the center of your lid. It makes your eyes glow! <333

Thank you so much 😊 @PenelopeBT

It looks really great on you. Love your blend @idanyd 

Thank you so much 😊 @Buootiful

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

For today’s look I used an older Morphe palette. I can’t remember the name but it was all matte neutrals 🤷🏾‍♀️ I also recently found a liquid eyeliner at Walmart for 89 cents that is my new fave

@AshleighG1623 So artistic. 

wow wow wow!

wow wow wow!
31,785 Replies
testing