Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes and yes the lunatick labs cosmetics (middle palette) is very versatile!!! I bought it with the intention of using it for my eyes being kinda cool toned for my transition shades in my eye socket but actually love how good it is also as a contour palette (all in one palette)

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

There is a taco palette?! Haha that is awesome. Beautiful look!

Yes!!! It’s kinda realistic too from the packaging of the product to the outer packaging as well!!! And they are really good!!! At first I thought they were kinda gimmicky but they are good shadows! @Samtian

@idanyd the green liner just makes it all pop!!

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ittsè cosmetics the van ness cosmetics quad

Hi @idanyd ,

Do you base your looks on what you are going to wear for the day? You are so creative! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much!!! @JaneanBT I based my looks on what I wear and also how I feel on that day 😊

Wow, this shimmer is stellar @idanyd , soft sultry cool eye look 👍🥰 platinum perfection 

Thank you so much!!! @2manyperfumes I was going for a very soft look with very soft colors!

I'm always impressed by your eye shadow skills and you have so much lid space to work with, too. <333

Thank you ever so much! @PenelopeBT 😊

@idanyd these are beautiful colors

Thank you so much!! @lmaster 😊

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

More revolution appreciation with a 🍑 vibe today and some serious liner lol.  I used two shades of matte shadow to create a thicker but soft liner.  I loved Arianna Grande’s makeup at the Grammys so I was trying to go a bit crazy with the liner.  

CD1EBD33-8BAE-49F4-B7B9-54C0C6217AEB.jpegC6C4E9A0-6CF8-4CFE-95C0-39E162A2CDB6.jpeg382CAC8A-27C1-490E-9247-DAF61E2D17F4.jpeg2A41D16A-BB65-4ED4-B40C-DF6D1050D805.jpegD0AA54D0-183B-4CC9-BE45-A57E0EF07C78.jpeg

Loving this look @2manyperfumes! I immediately look at your make up and then what color your top is for the day! Love them both! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Lol thank you @JaneanBT ❤️😂, so true, I can’t help it.  Maybe it’s a bit of OCD but i always plan either makeup or clothing so that it works together.  

I love the flirty winged liner! <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT ❤️, I’m having fun seeing just how outrageous I can get my wings

@2manyperfumes this look is gorgeous

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

31,783 Replies
testing