Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Definitely easy to see how you are obsessed with this shade @Samtian. I’m obsessed with it on you!! 😍 How are you applying her pigments? Fingers? Brush? Both? Something else? 

@itsfi I was using a Sephora Cream Shadow Brush. 

@Samtian  wow, that is gorgeous! I have a special place in my heart for gold eyeshadow.

@caitbird Its stunning! Golds are starting to catch on to me. Do you have a favorite?

@SamtianI don't really have a current favorite, but I'm excited to try the gold shades from Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork V: I Am Palette For Eyes And Face - if they perform as well as the green shades, they're going to be stunning!

@Samtian the pigment is stunning 

@lmaster Thank you it is!

@lmaster  Such a lovely color choice for your eyes 🌅

Thank you so much @Cissy63 💓

That brings out the blues in your eyes beautifully @lmaster ! Definitely a great color for you.

Thank you dearly!! @gennysskin 🤗

@lmaster  beautiful look! The colors you chose really bring out your eyes!

@caitbird thank you lovely beauty 💞

@lmaster That is beautiful!

Thank you dearly!! @Samtian 💋

66- DM  Lilac Flame.jpg

66- DM Lilac Flame Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Lilac Flame -

Eye closest to the left of the computer screen has a white primer underneath, the other is just the eye shadow. Each are one layer! My white primer was dried out and smelled bad so I just ordered a new one 😞

67- DM Wild Orchid.jpg
67- DM Wild Orchid Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Wild Orchid      - Eye closest to the left of the screen has a primer on it as well that got tossed. I have a purple primer I wanted to use but not sure where it is. Without using the primer I struggled a bit, as you can see. One layer each.

@Samtian  ooh, I love those purples! 😍 *adds both to my wishlist* lol

@caitbird You would rock them!

@Samtian gorgeous!!

@lmaster Thank you!

8 Replies
testing