Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you!  This one was my fav of them all @Samtian I didn't want to flood BIC with my pastel eyes so I only put up like 2 😆 I super love this palette 💖 it's been soo much fun 🦄

@CynthieLu Flood away!!

Love this look!! Perfect for spring! @CynthieLu 

Thank you so much @idanyd 🌷

@CynthieLu So pretty! Did you use mascara on your lower lashes? They look great.

I defintley did @Mellmars1185  I decided to take my time with it that day,   half of it was because the eyeshadow turned out so nice I didn't want to wreck it lol

but yeah  I just took my time **slowly** and wiggled over my bottom lashes in sections.  After I started thinking I won't rush them anymore, they definitely look better when I don't rush it 🤗

I used Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Intense Mascara is nice stuff but I think you can get the effect with any  just  go slow and take your time and keep your hand steady 😉 

@CynthieLu Your time definitely paid off. They look great. Do you find the mascara long lasting?

Yes, I'm very lucky that I don't usually have issues with my mascara. I use that one, sometimes MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL  and Elisabeth Ardens Grand Entrance are my main 3

They all work nicely for me.  I  use the zig zag method lol if you know what I mean. On the top lashes, I hold them up for a few seconds underneath, and then pull them through **more slowly now that I've figured that out lol** @Mellmars1185 

@CynthieLu I am going to check out the zig xag method! Thanks for sharing 💞

@CynthieLu it's a fantastic look!! 

Your to kind @lmaster 😘 Thank you!

50458967-EBC7-497D-922C-2BDAB86B43A0.jpeg

AD75C182-B724-430D-B8FE-EB79B2E3852C.jpeg

 I’ve been gone for a hot minute 😂 

today I’m using Natasha Denona sunset palette 

Gorgeous @idanyd! ❤️❤️❤️

@idanyd Blended so beautifully. I like your shade selections.

Thank you so much 🤗🤗@Mellmars1185 

Beautiful bronze look! @idanyd 

Thank you so much lovely! 🥰 @lmaster 

Love seeing you on again @idanyd 😘

Thank you so much lovely! 🤗 @CynthieLu 

(Cross posting this in Make up Challenge of the Week 💚 for the green theme)

This photo is after 8 hours in a kitchen plus a few at home getting supper togeather, it's faded a bit but held pretty good 👍 

I used the Green shades in Natasha's Trio Chrome Palette Vert, Ion, Andradite and Scarab ( loooove that green chrome ️)

MTXX_MH20230313_180644016.jpg

My lip had a minor injury today, I lost a battle with a giant few gallons of something in a very stubborn container 😅

That’s a gorgeous look @CynthieLu ! 💚💚💚

7 Replies
testing