Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@dimesandnichols Whoa!! That is so mersmerizing. 

Thank you @Samtian 😍🥰

I love those blue shades on you, @dimesandnichols.

Thanks 💞

@dimesandnichols BTW, I just happened to see your response but if you actually want to respond to someone, use the "@" symbol in front of their Community username to tag them (like I did at the beginning of this sentence).  Otherwise they won't see your comment 🙂

@CookieGirl1 thanks for the tip... I had no idea!

No problem, @dimesandnichols!  I just didn't want you to think that anyone was ignoring you if they didn't respond back to you; the @ triggers a notification so that you receive an email or an alert (the little bell at the top right of the page) but otherwise no alert is given :).

@dimesandnichols This combination of shades is fabulous!

Thank you 😍. It's the first time I've tried this combo together.

@dimesandnichols You look amazing! These dual colors are so pretty and I love how you did your eyeliner 😍 soo lovely lady!

Oh yes, Morphe's collab palettes are so fun! 

Thank you 💗. The eyeliner is Kiko Milano Intense Colour Long Lasting Eyeliner in 11. I love the interesting colour but have struggled in figuring out the eyeshadow to wear with it. I'm happy with how this turned out!

The way you used it is gorgeous @dimesandnichols You put it to good use.

Seeing the exact eyeliner color is hard in photos but of I'm getting it right I could see this complementing a pink,tan or even an orange based eye look really well 🤩 

@CynthieLu I have a lot of copper shadows, maybe I'll try that. Thanks for the advice!❤️

I like the HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette but all the shades look so similar 

Screenshot_20230208-111939.png

Mesmerizing @lmaster! 😵😵😵😍😍😍

@Saradestin thank you sweet love 💕

Such a lovely look @lmaster 💖.  I agree with you, shades are very, very similar.

Thank you truly!! @Cissy63 💕

Gorgeous! @lmaster  And I agree with you; lovely palette and I mostly like the shimmers shades 

@idanyd thank you sweet beauty!! 

@lmaster Very pretty look! Bummer about them all being so similar. 

13 Replies
testing