Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Cissy63 the green is amazing!!! 💚💚

Thank you very much @lmaster , and @heartsmyface 💚💚

@lmaster  right?  It’s stunning!  

@Cissy63 That green shade is beautiful on you 😍

@Mellmars1185  Thank you very much 🌺

A classic smokey eye using MakeupGeek Bedrock, Clean Slate, Take for Granite and Vanilla Bean.  I love these shadows. 

C0CE7E97-9C06-41AF-90AF-AF3ACA225C8E.jpeg

Simply impeccable @heartsmyface! Stunning as always! 😍

Impeccable blending!!! @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Thanks!   So I did a thing and enrolled in makeup school (like I’ve been talking about for years without committing) and have been learning some new seemingly obvious but not obvious techniques .  plus now I’ve been taking my time applying and not just throwing the makeup on in a habitual way. :). 

@heartsmyface GOALS!!! 🙌🙌🙌 how exciting!!! I'm just thrilled for you,, now you can teach me 🤣

@heartsmyface Congratulations on enrolling! 

I love this whole look ❤️ @heartsmyface your skin is seriously giving me skin envy 😃

@AznAngelLiz  Thank you!  It was freshly peeled and the lighting was really flattering here .

@heartsmyface  Beautiful look 🥰

@Cissy63  thank you!  I was really pleased with how it turned out:) 

@heartsmyface Beautiful, soft smokey look 🔥

@Mellmars1185  thanks:).  Ha is it soft?  I haven’t worn anything dark in a moment so it seemed glamourously intense!  Ha, I need to desensitize myself in the colour department and have more fun! 

@heartsmyface You are right the shade is more intense. You blended the shades together really nicely. That is something I would like to get more practice with 😊

Fun names on those shades 😄 @heartsmyface They make a great smokey eye too, lovely!

@CynthieLu  Marlena really did have fun naming them all!  They’re cute and clever and suit the actual shades!  It seems like that’s not very common anymore.  You can tell a lot of actual love and passion went into her products. 

@heartsmyface I love details like that too though, fun names and when you can tell fun and love went into the packaging, it's just ahhhhh lovely 😍 

2 Replies
testing